2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 2: Group 13

• Jacuzzi Splot - Baccano!
    Joseph Joestar - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency
    Jean-Jacques Leroy - Yuri!!! On ICE
    Mitsuhide Lowen - Snow White with the Red Hair

Please choose which two of the four characters listed that you wish to see continue on in this tournament. Voting will stay open until 10 PM CST the following day.

Please post your vote, as well as the current score, after taking your vote into account. Be sure to clearly note who you are voting for by making a comment or by highlighting your vote in the score tally. You may only vote ONCE, and once you post you cannot change your vote. And DON'T try to cheat; I'll be watching.

• Jacuzzi Splot - 1
    Joseph Joestar - 1
    Jean-Jacques Leroy - 0
    Mitsuhide Lowen - 0

• Jacuzzi Splot - 2
    Joseph Joestar - 1
    Jean-Jacques Leroy - 0
    Mitsuhide Lowen - 1

Edited for correct count

• Jacuzzi Splot - 3
    Joseph Joestar - 1
    Jean-Jacques Leroy - 1
    Mitsuhide Lowen - 1

• OKAY.....THIS........THIS IS NOT OKAY!

THIS IS NOT OKAY AT ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0_1500435393453_Dragon Maid gif 2.gif

Jacuzzi Splot - 4
    Joseph Joestar - 2

Jean-Jacques Leroy - 1
    Mitsuhide Lowen - 1

I like literally ALL of these characters and would have voted for them all in any round but all together just......hurts man.

But I gotta give it to my Tommy Guy Tag Team of Teenagers With Hearts of Gold and the willingness to put it all on the line!

• Jacuzzi Splot - 4
    Joseph Joestar - 3
    Jean-Jacques Leroy - 2

Mitsuhide Lowen - 1

J. J. DID. NOTHING. WRONG!!!!

• @SpacemanHardy said in 2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 2: Group 13:

He truly holds a special place in my heart. It may sound weird, but this is the first time I have seen a Canadian in a foreign show played and anything other then a happy, apologetic doormat (I mean, I know that's basically exactly what I am too in real life, but doesn't mean I want all our portrayal's to show it!).

...I still refuse to believe a Canadian would lose in a figure skating competition though. He was even sponsored by Canadian Tire. We rule our ice sports.

• @emdier said in 2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 2: Group 13:

@SpacemanHardy said in 2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 2: Group 13:

He truly holds a special place in my heart. It may sound weird, but this is the first time I have seen a Canadian in a foreign show played and anything other then a happy, apologetic doormat (I mean, I know that's basically exactly what I am too in real life, but doesn't mean I want all our portrayal's to show it!).

...I still refuse to believe a Canadian would lose in a figure skating competition though. He was even sponsored by Canadian Tire. We rule our ice sports.

Not only that, but he's also engaged to an Asian-Canadian woman, which says a lot about just how diversified the country is in comparison to what people think it's like.

Although Quebec still sucks, you gotta admit that. :\

• @SpacemanHardy said in 2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 2: Group 13:

@emdier said in 2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 2: Group 13:

@SpacemanHardy said in 2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 2: Group 13:

Not only that, but he's also engaged to an Asian-Canadian woman, which says a lot about just how diversified the country is in comparison to what people think it's like.

Although Quebec still sucks, you gotta admit that. :\

Not even Canadians like Quebec :P And Quebec doesn't like the rest of the Canadians. But we all grudgingly get along due to our love of Maple Syrup and Poutine.

• Jacuzzi Splot - 4
    Joseph Joestar - 4
    Jean-Jacques Leroy - 3

Mitsuhide Lowen - 1

love of Maple Syrup and Poutine.

Hopefully not combined.

• Jacuzzi Splot - 5
    Joseph Joestar - 5

Jean-Jacques Leroy - 3
    Mitsuhide Lowen - 1

• Jacuzzi Splot - 5
    Joseph Joestar - 5