2017 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 2: Group 11

• Tetsuo Takahashi - Interviews with Monster Girls
    Guts - Berserk
    Sanosuke Sagara - Rurouni Kenshin
    Yasutora "Chad" Sado - Bleach

Please choose which two of the four characters listed that you wish to see continue on in this tournament. Voting will stay open until 10 PM CST the following day.

Please post your vote, as well as the current score, after taking your vote into account. Be sure to clearly note who you are voting for by making a comment or by highlighting your vote in the score tally. You may only vote ONCE, and once you post you cannot change your vote. And DON'T try to cheat; I'll be watching.

• Tetsuo Takahashi - 0
    Guts - 1
    Sanosuke Sagara - 0
    Yasutora "Chad" Sado - 1

• Tetsuo Takahashi - 0
    Guts - 1
    Sanosuke Sagara - 1
    Yasutora "Chad" Sado - 1

• Tetsuo Takahashi - 1
    Guts - 1
    Sanosuke Sagara - 2
    Yasutora "Chad" Sado - 1

• Tetsuo Takahashi - 2
    Guts - 2

Sanosuke Sagara - 2
    Yasutora "Chad" Sado - 1

Takahashi-Sensei is a mentor who I was originally afraid was going to be some sort of pervy freak into all these Monster Girls at his girl, but instead he turned into one of the most kind-hearted, caring, nurturing guidance figures I've seen. Someone with genuine curiosity about Demi-Humans but also wants to do his best to support and aid them and make it easier for them to adapt to society.

All sorts of various experiments and tests he tries to get these girls more adapted into the world around them, and he is such an interesting and noticeable presence in the series. He's a huge dork for science and discovery but he goes out of his way to help others, and even when he oversteps he profusely apologizes and makes amends like a rational adult person. Hell even when he's afraid he oversteps and is doing more damage he steps back. He wants to help, and is such a kind and fascinating character in what's a sweet and comfy show.

.........AND HIS ARMS ARE SO ROCKING!

alt text

I MEAN GOD DAMN

0_1500435998004_Monster Girls Succubi blush.jpg

• Tetsuo Takahashi - 3
    Guts - 2
    Sanosuke Sagara - 2
    Yasutora "Chad" Sado - 2

THEY ARE SO ROCKIN'.

• Tetsuo Takahashi - 4
    Guts - 3

Sanosuke Sagara - 2