Subscription Payment Methods

• I've had a subscription for a few years. I had to have all my cards replace recently and now when I am trying to renew, it is telling me my cards are invalid. Does the system not accept cards that have those stupid chips in them? My bank gave me no choice with them.

• Hey there, so sorry you're having trouble! If you send a message to our official support account @funimationHelp on Twitter, or submit at ticket http://Funimation.com/support , our tech and customer service team will be happy to help you!

Also, in the future - please post any help questions in the Funimation Help section found here:

https://www.funimation.com/forum/category/287/funimation-help

Best of luck!

• @JayHairston see...I did that and not getting anywhere. I was asked to send a screenshot of the error and haven't heard back in 5 days. It is disappointing because it looks like because of this, I lost my plan that I had for over 2 years that is no longer offered.

• Help threads should still start in Funimation General. They will be moved to Funimation Help as necessary to keep it clean and avoid duplicate threads. Only mods and up can make threads in Funimation Help.

• @Sophie that is fine, but I still want to know why I can't get my account back. I've posted to the Twitter, I've sent in a ticket, and I've tried to post here. All I got almost a month ago is someone would get back to me. I've heard nothing.

• I'm going through the same ordeal. If you got it fixed, can you tell me how?

• @splot I first started to try to contact customer service in July 15th. I have gotten my response from anyone. They don't seem to care. The only thing I got from them was that I had multiple accounts (which I didn't, only one for the past 3+ years) and that was causing the issue (which doesn't make sense when you are getting an error that it would not accept a credit card)?

• @purplelint, I have a meeting with Customer Support today, so I'll see what the status of your ticket is. I'll also check on your's, @splot.

• This is related to an existing issue.

@purplelint - Customer Support reached out within the last 24 hours. Please check your email.

@splot - Please contact us via the form at the bottom of www.funimation.com/contact-us, so that your account can be added to the list of affected users.

• @JayHairston said in Subscription Payment Methods:

Hey there, so sorry you're having trouble! If you send a message to our official support account @funimationHelp on Twitter, or submit at ticket http://Funimation.com/support , our tech and customer service team will be happy to help you!

Also, in the future - please post any help questions in the Funimation Help section found here:

https://www.funimation.com/forum/category/287/funimation-help

Best of luck!

I personally have tried this and customer support has done NOTHING! I keep getting this exact reply
    "Thank you for contacting Funimation.com
    support. We appreciate your business.

It appears as though you have multiple
    accounts, which is likely the cause of your issue. We will
    have our development team merge these accounts. We will let
    you know as soon as they are finished.

Please let us know if you have any
    additional questions or concerns.

Thank you!
    Tomย ย ย 
    Funimation Support"

This issue has been going on ever since I got a new bank account! My card works fine when I buy something from Funimation's online store (bought a gift card and applied it to my account WHICH STILL DIDN'T WORK!!!!!!) but when I try to use it to renew my premium service it keeps saying card is invalid!!!!

The actual timeframe of this incident is over TWO MONTHS!!!! I HAVE SENT IN MULTIPLE TICKETS ABOUT THIS AND ALL I GET IS THE EXACT SAME COPY-PASTE RESPONSE FROM THE SAME TWO PEOPLE!!!! AND TO TOP IT OFF THEY TAKE OVER TWO WEEKS TO RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Sophie said in Subscription Payment Methods:

This is related to an existing issue.

@purplelint - Customer Support reached out within the last 24 hours. Please check your email.

@splot - Please contact us via the form at the bottom of www.funimation.com/contact-us, so that your account can be added to the list of affected users.

Whatever you people are doing isn't working obviously because this issue has been going on for over two months!!!

If you have an entire team working on this why isn't it fixed yet?! Again it shouldn't take over two months to fix an issue! Especially when an entire team is working on it!
    It has gotten to the point that I honestly think you people are just not doing the job at all!

If they are actually working on it then show me the evidence!!!

• @Draconian-Mudonis I have a meeting with Customer Support today. I will inquire about this issue.

• @Draconian-Mudonis I've met with Customer Support and have confirmed that your account has been noted to be fixed with the others.

Basically, this issue is waiting on another issue to be fixed, which has increased development time. It itself is ready for testing in our final testing environment, but there are is another fix that it is dependent upon that needs to be pushed to that environment as well.

I will be happy to post when everything has been pushed for testing and when everything has been pushed to the live site. All affected reported accounts will be receiving an email when the fix is pushed to the live site as well.

[UPDATE]
    The issue has passed testing in the final testing environment and will soon be scheduled to be deployed to Production. The other fix it is dependent upon looks like it is also ready to be scheduled.

• @Sophie Thank you for giving me an actual response.

How much longer will it be that everyone's accounts will be fixed?

• @Draconian-Mudonis It looks like the main ticket was kicked back because one other fix needs to be deployed to the testing environment. Once that has been confirmed to be ready, then our QA team can test it. Because the main ticket and its dependencies have not been scheduled for live deployment yet, I can't make an estimate as to when things will be fixed on the live site. However, I will continue to post updates on this issue to the thread. I appreciate your patience.

Ref: 8653

• @Sophie Thank you for the update.

• I'm having the same issue, my premium account has been suspended because my new card can't be changed for some reason, I know it's not the card because I'm able to buy things from other sites and my other subscriptions (Netflix ect.) are all payed for, I tried to contact customer support but that didn't really help anything, I hope whatever kind of issue this is can be fixed soon