Funimation Now Vita?

• As I was about to log in I noticed that the advertisement for “Funimation Now” shows a Sony Vita. In fact, it was the only videogaming system shown (though both the PS and XB stores were listed below the picture). I know there hasn’t been any word on Funimation for the Switch yet but you would think that they would advertise with a currently relevant gaming system.
    No offence to other Vita owners but the system is basically as relevant as the WiiU now. I could be wrong though, does anyone use Funimation on the Vita regularly?
    When was the last time this add was updated and would it work better to show either/both the XB1 and PS4?

Just a random thought I had when logging in.

• @dcj91x said in Funimation Now Vita?:

No offence to other Vita owners but the system is basically as relevant as the WiiU now. I could be wrong though, does anyone use Funimation on the Vita regularly?

Didn't even know it existed. I used to use my Vita to watch Crunchyroll when I was staying at my grandparents or wanted to lay down to watch anime and wanted a slightly larger screen than my phone. I have a tablet now so I've stopped using my Vita as anything but a VN machine.

• Well, the same could be said of a Windows 10 Phone app; which I use extensively thereof, but yes here we are, so...

• The 10 app works on PC's too, so there's a broad userbase.

• @Nobu

No, the Mobile architecture is different... ARM vs x86. Apps for desktop have to be reworked for mobile.

The reason Win 10 Store is totaly devoid of real apps. You can watch ur Sling TV, PS Vue on ur Win 10 desktop, but not mobile. No Official Amazon, Google line apps. No Strike whatsover (no HTML5 player).

No, no, no.

So yes, when one is comparing Win 10 to Vita, I am preeeeety sure there is still more (otaku) users of Vita then Win 10 Mobile ones. Me, like only one...

• Oh, I thought it was "universal".
    It's what I use while waiting for them to straighten out the Roku for older boxes.