Possible Improvement?

• Today, 7/8/17 at about 5AM, i noticed that i was logged out of the site for whatever reason... Usually, when that happens and i log back in, i can view videos but not post to the forums until i clear the areas i have documented here: https://www.funimation.com/forum/topic/11096/log-in-issue/12
    However, i found that i did not have to clear any cookies/ temp. internet files etc. when i logged back in from the main page, the ability to post was not inaccessible. If this holds, would be less inconvenience for me for sure.

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• Again recently i noticed this phenomena, AND did not have to go about clearing everything - - definitely a good trend.

• I still am experiencing that issue. Then again, we view the site on different browsers, if I'm not mistaken.

• Automatic logout is a known issue. Either your session timed out or you logged out of another endpoint. I believe a logged session is set for something like 24 hours.

• (Godzilla facepalm) SPOKE too soon gosh darn it... (laughs) :-D

Once again, logged out probably due to inactivity, however, once logged back in did not have the good fortune from before - - had to delete to re-synchronize, perhaps a recent turn for the worse? Better luck, next time.

Sincerely,
    P.J.