Possibility of a Hyouka limited edition release?

• I was really hoping there would be some sort of limited edition release of all episodes. Do you think it could be possible after the release of the second half that they will do another release at some time? I know no one can really answer but I wasn't sure if anyone remembered something like that happening in the past.

• @MRy27 said in Possibility of a Hyouka limited edition release?:

Do you think it could be possible after the release of the second half that they will do another release at some time?

I imagine a complete collection down the line, as usual. Probably not LE, though.

• Basically the 2 part release was done to help defray the cost of the dub. Will there be a full series release later down the line?, more than likely, but you'll be probably be waiting a good 2-3 years for that release and probably won't be in any type of Special / Limited Edition.

• Y'know, I'm wondering if Funimation might benefit from selling artboxes for shows like Gosick and Hyouka (namely two-cour shows that didn't get a Limited or Premium Edition release), or single-cour shows that do surprisingly well on home video (maybe with a small artbook or other goods to compensate for the extra space in the box) separately.