With the sale of the OVA of Code Geass is there a change Funimation will do Nunnally in Wonderland?

• With the sale over the OVA Akito the Exiled? https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/ova-series-bddvd-combo-bld-00518/ "This item is currently Backordered. We will ship the item as soon as it's back in stock." You think Funimation try to License Nunnally in Wonderland now? I think the best case for it to get License by Funimation would be when Season 3 of Code Geass come up for License since most of the old characters come back for Season 3 and all of then are in the the Nunnally in Wonderland OVA aswell. Which that could do in Season 3 mostly will be record in California since most of the old characters come back anyway so that would most have then do the Nunnally in Wonderland OVA at the same time. What you think?

• Personally, I kind of doubt it. I suppose it could be a thrown in add on for the third season but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I, honestly, don't see the big deal with this OVA though... I wasn't a big fan of that OVA personally.

• If Funimation thinks they make a profit from it, sure.

There are factors to consider:

1. Is it available to license
    2. The cost of the license
    3. Are there restrictions on the license
    4. Unknown item(s) that Funimation would know about

• @emdier said in With the sale of the OVA of Code Geass is there a change Funimation will do Nunnally in Wonderland?:

Personally, I kind of doubt it. I suppose it could be a thrown in add on for the third season but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I, honestly, don't see the big deal with this OVA though... I wasn't a big fan of that OVA personally.

@emdier IT IS A BIG DEAL! I wanted it English Dub damn it...