Greetings!

• Hello everyone! I figured i might as well introduce myself since im going to be coming to this site a lot from now on. Funny thing is just a few days ago i didn't even know funimation had an anime streaming service and now im a subscribed member. Up until now i had been using netflix to stream anime but it didn't take long to run out of anime to watch on netflix. But then i learned about the streaming service here, it's cheaper and has way more anime. So i am very excited to be a member of this site, and can't wait to spend hours watching anime.

I also hope i can get along well with the members of the community here. It would be fun to have a place to chat with people who have similar interests after all. Any ways im going to end this post now since im posting this while im still in class… see y'all around!

• Welcome to the forums Jet49, I hope you find lots of good shows to watch and that you enjoy the forums as well. ^_^ Why don't you tell us some of your favorite anime?

• well it's always hard to pick my favorites it changes a lot but some of the ones the are almost always on the list are:
    Card captor sakura
    Da Capo
    Full metal panic
    Full metal alchemist brotherhood
    Zero no Tsukami (not sure if im spelling that right)
    Outlaw star
    Comic party

• Greetings and welcome to the forums Jet49. Hope you enjoy posting with us an find plenty of anime to watch. :)

• Welcome to Bedlam, the site is full of good anime and the forums are fun

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.