Attack on Titan SimulDub episode 35?

• Hello! Umm...this is my first time posting on here but I just had a quick question?

I have a free trial and I was wondering why I can't find the newest episode of Attack on Titan in English dub? It says it's simuldubbed and comes out at 10pm EST. I'm EST but I can't find it?

I checked my subscription and it's the free trial but it says premium so I should be able to see it, right? My sister can only watch the dub and she's been nagging me to watch the new episode.

• The schedule is incorrect, unfortunately. Funimation can only upload each new dubbed episode after it airs on Toonami, and this week Toonami took a break from its normal schedule and had a Samurai Jack marathon.

Episode 35 should go up next week instead. Sorry for the confusion.

• @ObitoTheHero said in Attack on Titan SimulDub episode 35?:

Hello! Umm...this is my first time posting on here but I just had a quick question?

I have a free trial and I was wondering why I can't find the newest episode of Attack on Titan in English dub? It says it's simuldubbed and comes out at 10pm EST. I'm EST but I can't find it?

I checked my subscription and it's the free trial but it says premium so I should be able to see it, right? My sister can only watch the dub and she's been nagging me to watch the new episode.

@ObitoTheHero I Open the thread earlier today. You can check it out here https://www.funimation.com/forum/topic/13489/attack-on-titan-issues Because I was afraid of this. But unfortunately Adult Swim aka Toonami has the TV cable broadcast premier rights to the English dub of Attack on Titan which means they have to air the premiere of the episode before FunimationNow can air it the next day after Toonami air on cable this was contact agree upon by both parties. Unfortunately this Saturday Toonami decided to run an Attack on Titan marathon of all reruns to last week episode. Because of this FunimationNow can NOT air episode 35 this week because of this. I know this b/c I have cable and watch on cable 1st and also had FunimationNow and watch next day. Unfortunately Funimation false advertise yes I got the same email you did.

• @SpacemanHardy said in Attack on Titan SimulDub episode 35?:

The schedule is incorrect, unfortunately. Funimation can only upload each new dubbed episode after it airs on Toonami, and this week Toonami took a break from its normal schedule and had a Samurai Jack marathon.

Episode 35 should go up next week instead. Sorry for the confusion.

@SpacemanHardy Correction Hardy it was actually an Attack On Titan marathon which ended at episode 34 for last weeks new episode. The Samurai Jack marathon was last month...

• This is getting old. We pay to get to see the new episodes and for the second time Dubbed is forced to be delayed another week behind because Toonami decided play another marathon. I think that this is a slap in the face the paying customers.

• @Plains Happens all the time for the Japanese version. A few shows got delayed for a tennis tournament.

• @Doublethree100 said in Attack on Titan SimulDub episode 35?:

@Plains Happens all the time for the Japanese version. A few shows got delayed for a tennis tournament.

Those shows did only get delayed by a few hours/ half a day, so not a huge issue. The AOT dub seems to get delayed by a week each time.

• @korrailli said in Attack on Titan SimulDub episode 35?:

@Doublethree100 said in Attack on Titan SimulDub episode 35?:

@Plains Happens all the time for the Japanese version. A few shows got delayed for a tennis tournament.

Those shows did only get delayed by a few hours/ half a day, so not a huge issue. The AOT dub seems to get delayed by a week each time.

@korrailli Well it b/c of Toonami. Funimation did a good job last time around in telling people on Twitter (though some people still got mad) that it would be delay a week for Samurai Jack marathon a month ago. However this time around for the Attack on Titan marathon Funimation did a VERY bad job! B/c that send e-mail to people that it was coming that day (myself as well got this e-mail). Which that did not do a month ago for the Samurai Jack marathon. That did very bad here and you would think that would know about this one since well it was a marathon of there OWN title. -_-

What Funimation NEEDS to do for titles that are contact like this with Toonami is let the customers that this SimulDub Title is also of Toonami and or TV show and the premiere day for it airing on FunimationNow could Vary if the TV Channel does not air it on TV that weekend... I also making this as a suggest to Funimatiuon as well to do this... @administrators @SpacemanHardy

• @korrailli Haven't You Heard I'm Sakamoto had episode 13 completely altered into becoming a Blu-ray/DVD special because of the earthquake in Japan and cancelling some anime that week for news updates. Most stuff just aired a week late.

I know a couple shows missed a week because of the Rio Olympics, Naruto Shippudun missed a couple weeks when Pokemon Sun and Moon started and had double episodes for the first 2 weeks, any show continuing over the new year misses a week due to new year specials, etc. Those are all off the top of my head. I'm sure if I looked into it I could find more cases like the Naruto/Pokemon or the New Years specials which seem to match the Toonami marathons delaying episodes.

• @SpacemanHardy Ah that makes sense I didn't know you guys had a restriction like that

• Still not updated.

• Wait until 10 PM EST, as usual.

• @Nobu when would you expect this to be up on vrv?

• Does this show up on VRV? I wouldn't know.

I wouldn't expect it any sooner.

• @Nobu Yeah, anything that funimation posts is included with vrv. Like attack on titan and my hero academia. But episode 35 still isn't up for the English dub