Different dubs roars.

• So has anyone watched clips of the different language Titan roars? I always thought the English dub was terrible but Italians dub is so laughable it's like they weren't even trying. Here's a video of anyone hasn't seen it with the Italian roar. https://youtu.be/ULbbG0iATv0
    Plus the Spanish roars sounds like they just took clips of a T Rex and used them instead which isn't so bad since dinosaurs are rad.

On a side note the German and Spanish dubs actually seem really good. I would totally watch them if the Japanese dub wasn't available.

• Thank you for showing me this because this was honestly fascinating to compare the three different clips. As for why they sound different I might have a theory to offer you.

I think all three dubs have different cultural interpretations of what the Titan is.

In Japan, the Titan is a Kaiju, basically a giant monstrous figure as an instrument of destruction, and the roar it gives reflects that sort of cool, powerful stigma.

In English, the Titan is a wild animal, basically feral and wild, out to hunt for it's prey and satiate it's hunger, and it's roar reflects this wild animalistic instinct.

In Italian, the Titan is a distorted person, sounding like what a regular strong person would be but eerily off, like something is noticeably unhuman that strikes you with its strange yell.

• The italian one sounds like Kumbhakarna from Smite.

In Japan, the Titan is a Kaiju, basically a giant monstrous figure as an instrument of destruction, and the roar it gives reflects that sort of cool, powerful stigma.

In English, the Titan is a wild animal, basically feral and wild, out to hunt for it's prey and satiate it's hunger, and it's roar reflects this wild animalistic instinct.

The English one sounds more like a human that turned into a kaiju to me, from a side-by-side comparison it sounds more "accurate."

However, I am used to hearing the Japanese version (which does sound more like a Kaiju than anything human-like) so I tend to prefer that one. I wonder what TFS would've done, too bad we'll never know, probably a Toho Godzilla scream.

• @classyspartan No problem. YouTube actually recommended it to me then I just got curious on how the dubs sounded which I've been really impressed for some of them. I do like those theories and at least they did something different compared to other dubs that used the Japanese roars. I just thought it was funny that it sounded like they were yawning when I first watched it.

• @darthrutsula40 I guess I can hear that for the English version. But I just still think it's weird that it's really high pitched for almost all the titans. Even ones that I feel like should have a deeper tone.

But yeah I really would loved to see what tfs would of done also