Order issue? Reauthorization Failed??????

• Ok so when I look on my order thing it said Reauthorization Failed? And it not been ship out yet!? I pre order this in March! Where is it not ship out!? It come out tomorrow wtf!? @administrators @Moderators @Sophie

• @gohan6425 I contacted @FunimationHelp on Twitter on your behalf.

• @SpacemanHardy said in Order issue? Reauthorization Failed??????:

@gohan6425 I contacted @FunimationHelp on Twitter on your behalf.

Ok thanks. I either get my pre-order thinks that come with ova I wanted though cards that come with it that better not screw me I pre order in March! That should give free fast shipping as it was not even ship out yet from the look of it. -_-

@SpacemanHardy Just got this tweet "A member of our shop team will respond to your ticket as soon as they are able" That better not be 3 days for now or I going rise hell on them... I pre-order this in March there NO REASON that could screw this up!

I wait over 3 years for this and Funimation is NOT GOING screw me over...

@gohan6425 I contacted @FunimationHelp on Twitter on your behalf.

@SpacemanHardy @Sophie and now it is 1:00pm eastern time and still NO e-mail for this shop team!

• @administrators @Moderators It is 2:55 Eastern Time and STILL not heard anything!

• @gohan6425 I read the tweet in question and the representative said by "tomorrow night". So give it a few more hours.

@gohan6425 I read the tweet in question and the representative said by "tomorrow night". So give it a few more hours.

@SpacemanHardy now it's 5:07 PM Eastern time and it's over a day and still got nothing!

• @SpacemanHardy @administrators @Moderators @Sophie now it 5:30 PM Eastern time and I still currently have no email about the blu-ray DVD set that I've been waiting three years over three years to finally watch and I'm still waiting when I should already have this damn thing in my apartment.

• Ok just a minutes that did not even reply to that just sent me an E-Mail good new "Your Order Is On Its Way!" All I have to said it had BETTER have my Code Geass Pre-Order that come with it. I pre-order in March and I wanted ALL the thing it come with! "Shop Team" did not even have the stone to called me I gave my phone number btw... @SpacemanHardy @administrators @Moderators @Sophie

@gohan6425 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKDeiMD9a7w

@SpacemanHardy Hay where talking money here I am expect good service. I know there suppose to ship pre-order 4 days before it come out b/c that did it with DBZ ROF The Movie. And I take this very serous I wait long enough for this to come out and now Funimation b/c of there "shop team" I have to wait 4 more day when I SHOULD NOT HALF TO. B/c I was one of the early pre-order fans.

• @gohan6425 said in Order issue? Reauthorization Failed??????:

Shop Team" did not even have the stone to called me I gave my phone number btw...

BTW, this is a common business concept... companies will do everything humanly possible to avoid calling you.

It makes sense if you think about it. If a hourly worker paid/cost, lets say $10/hour has to spend 10 min on the phone with you, it cost them $1.66 in labour costs to do so, not to mention the call charges itself. Theoretically, if the phone call goes on long enough, it would cost more then what u spent for the DVD.

Since margins can be compresses as is, even spending $2 could make you sale "unprofitable". So, business has every incentive to not to call you; to only respond by the most limited means possible.

If this was Amazon, and they don't care about gross margins at the eternal wailing by their shareholders, you may get a call. But this is a "tiny company" on verge of going byby thanks to as such, so yes...

• I'd certainly charge Gohan by the minute.

• @thegrandalliance said in Order issue? Reauthorization Failed??????:

@gohan6425 said in Order issue? Reauthorization Failed??????:

Shop Team" did not even have the stone to called me I gave my phone number btw...

BTW, this is a common business concept... companies will do everything humanly possible to avoid calling you.

It makes sense if you think about it. If a hourly worker paid/cost, lets say $10/hour has to spend 10 min on the phone with you, it cost them $1.66 in labour costs to do so, not to mention the call charges itself. Theoretically, if the phone call goes on long enough, it would cost more then what u spent for the DVD.

Since margins can be compresses as is, even spending $2 could make you sale "unprofitable". So, business has every incentive to not to call you; to only respond by the most limited means possible.

If this was Amazon, and they don't care about gross margins at the eternal wailing by their shareholders, you may get a call. But this is a "tiny company" on verge of going byby thanks to as such, so yes...

@thegrandalliance Amazon actually has phone service where you can call if there's an issue right away as a matter fact when I've called them they answer me right away so that's actually incorrect. Considering the fact that I bought and free ordered the product three months before it came out I have a right to get a phone call of their screwup all I have to say is they better have my poster card that comes with the code geass OVA when you preorder it! There shouldn't of been an issue to begin with it's their fault to begin with!

• @gohan6425

Like I said before, due to massive size and indifference to margins, Amazon gets away with this. Furthermore, Amazon goes out if their way to make people happy as their core business model.

Amazon can afford giving away free stuff all the time. A small retail operation of FUNimation, however cannot. Comparing some to Amazon, and saying FUNimation should be doing it too, is false logic. Or more accurately, why Amazon is slowly bankrupting all of the retail industry.

Furthermore, there is no need for FUNimarion to call you in order for them to fix the order. They have all ur info as needed. Yes, a courtesy phone call would help to ensure your continued satisfaction, but again , the is 'merica not Japan. We do things "differently".

And let's be fair... Amazon will not "call you" uninitiated, either. Yes, you can call them for service unlike FUNimation, but it doesn't happen spontaneously the other way around.

Bottom Line is, if you want a higher level of customer service, stop buying on FUNimation. Else, simply be prepared to tolerate "disorder" as part of the process. It is the only way FUNimation can continue to compete on price with Amazon on its products.

In other words, which would you rather have... high prices on everything far in excess of Amazon, but good customer service; or mediocre service at competitive prices? A tradeoff, indeed...