Blue Reflection PS4, September 26, 2017.

• This strikes me as something that would play like a visual novel, and, not just featured on STEAM which is nice. I definitely appreciate the “high school life” and “human connection” aspects, could do without what appears to be a “quest” added in for good measure. Why do they do that? (facepalm) They can’t just focus on forging new friendships during school? That, is what i am really after. I know they have some like that i.e. Tokyo School Life/ Japanese School Life, however, they are exclusive to STEAM. Hopefully, there won’t be ridiculous button combos you have to pull off to accomplish The Common. I can’t stand that, probably why my Street Fighter V is still factory-sealed. (laughs) Based on the initial cover art, the heroine appears as if she is in a Sailor Moon-esque outfit? All in all, this still looks intriguing enough for me to justify purchasing, hopefully, the release date will stay in September and more VNs will be localized (with English Subtitles) for PS4.

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• Well, just recently went to my local GameStop and put a pre-order deposit down for this title. Hopefully, if they see enough pre-orders, they will not delay this game. Then again, in the event that it is delayed, i did not put the full amount down.

Sincerely,
    P.J.