Marks for Shows in Queue

• I was wondering if there was something in the works to have some kind of mark to indicate what is already in Queue when browsing shows.

Something akin to CrunchyRoll's Bookmark for instance.

By the way, Thank you @Sophie, I was going through some of the shows that were in the list of audio that needed to be fixed on the Roku, and all but Freezing were done.

I don't say this lightly; Keep up the good work, and thanks for helping and listening to us when we constantly get ignored by CSRs.

• @valyn76 said in Marks for Shows in Queue:

I was wondering if there was something in the works to have some kind of mark to indicate what is already in Queue when browsing shows.

Something akin to CrunchyRoll's Bookmark for instance.

By the way, Thank you @Sophie, I was going through some of the shows that were in the list of audio that needed to be fixed on the Roku, and all but Freezing were done.

I don't say this lightly; Keep up the good work, and thanks for helping and listening to us when we constantly get ignored by CSRs.

@valyn76 @sophie not sure if this is related however I did notice on my FunimationNow that queue for fairy tail of all the episodes I watched was not there anymore so it was basically saying that I never watched the show when I did. Not sure if that's a reset overtime Or there an error in the System.

• @valyn76 This has already been implemented. If you hover over any Show thumbnail, it will say "Remove from Queue" if the Show is already in your Queue.

Would you prefer it be something actually visible without having to interact with the Show thumbnail instead?

@valyn76 said in Marks for Shows in Queue:

That's very nice of you to say. Thank you! ^_^

@gohan6425 It's not related. Please create a new thread.

• @Sophie said in Marks for Shows in Queue:

Would you prefer it be something actually visible without having to interact with the Show thumbnail instead?

That would be nice. Something like a little "Q" symbol in the corner or something.

• @SpacemanHardy said in Marks for Shows in Queue:

@Sophie said in Marks for Shows in Queue:

That would be nice. Something like a little "Q" symbol in the corner or something.

I agree with @SpacemanHardy. It would be very helpful, specially since the Apps don't have the feature you are speaking of. You have to go into the show details to see if it is indeed in your Queue. A visible mark on the shows thumbnail would be of great help.

• OK. I have logged this for consideration. Style changes are bit more difficult to pitch, but hopefully, they'll approve this one.

• @Sophie

Regardless, thank you for at least trying :)