Support Trending and Inevitable Technology

• I hereby petition for Funimation to embrace the future!
    Funimation, just as is happening with cable company only channels, that refuse to embrace legal trending technologies for third-party streaming, you are going to fade away into oblivion in the next 5-10 years. I guarantee you this. Open-source, cross-channel, and selective channel streaming technologies are already readily available, most are stable with the most popular and widely circulated Android devices and flavors (builds), as well as Windows, MacOS, iOS, Linux, and RasberryPi (massively sold, and community supported, devices. Since Funimation is only supported on "browser only technologies",and seeing as how, myself, and millions of other cross-platform technology enthusiasts are also the largest demographic of entertainment subscribers in the world, I see no other outcome for those entertainment services or channels. If you wish to know more, and want to ensure the next few years... You have my email. Keep it on file if it pleases you, but I am still cancelling my subscription. My children have started to embrace future technology, so I must encourage them by subscribing only to those channels and/or services that realize cross-platform entertainment technology will survive long after their stock prices have collapsed.

• ...... What? 😐

• Open-source, cross-channel, and selective channel streaming technologies are already readily available, most are stable with the most popular and widely circulated Android devices and flavors (builds), as well as Windows, MacOS, iOS, Linux, and RasberryPi (massively sold, and community supported, devices.

That's the only thing I got out of it.
    I guess Funi's supposed to switch to/support them?

• @DataAddict I'm not that tech savvy. Would you mind simplifying what you mean?

• The point seems to be that every platform should have its own app instead of relying on the website, because it seems to be more future-proof and on track according to demographics.

My own personal guess is that the IT people at Funi are already aware of that but they don't have the resources (budget, employees, etc) to do it for every platform. Also, it looks like OP is trying to sell something.

Well as for myself I use Funimation on Linux through a browser and on my Android phone through the app and have no problem with that at the moment.

• But... we do have apps on several devices programmed just for those devices. I'm not sure what is being requested here. :/

@DataAddict could you please clarify or specify which devices you'd like to see supported? Are you asking us to build something on xbmc or something?

• Having issues with the show my hero academia with the new episode 26 on my Roku app every time when I press the episode it says it has a error

• @bigbearman Why would you think this thread is the proper place to post that?