Is the Apple TV app abandoned?

• I mean, the app doesn't work (can't log in) and it hasn't been updated since it was launched in November..where as the ios has received several. All I've been provided from support was some convoluted solutions for it work and it didn't. That shouldn't be the case at all. I the lack of any updates/fixes for this app for months is what I'm mad about.

• If you are still unable to log in, please submit a ticket at www.funimation.com/contact-us, so that the developers will be able to tell how large the issue is.

I don't have an Apple TV at home, unfortunately, so I won't be able to attempt to reproduce the login issue until Monday.

• You can also try contacting @FunimationHelp on Twitter, and you might get a faster response that way.

• @MegaTek184 I found that special characters in the password affects the appletv app. Quick question, when you try to login in, does it crash and take you back to the home screen with all the other apps? I'm referring to the appletv app alone

• @timrobasa what's happening is that all I keep getting is "authentication failed" when I try to login. If not that, then I get a brief white screen it just goes back to the ATV dashboard.

I'll just use the ios app + airplay for now.