How come the anime Simudubs episodes sometimes don't go up ontime?

• I like to know why sometimes, some videos don't go up at the time they are supposed to be up, such as it is not posted in the new releases section, and when I go to the show main website, and click on the newly posted episode, I get a video steam cannot be found message.

Then next day, then it shows it was posted at the time it was supposed to, when it wasn't.

Is there some bugs that when Funimation tried to upload the episodes, it delays the video posting?

• I've nnoticed that they don't always post right when they're supposed to. This mostly applies to the titles that not so many people care for. Delays happen and while one or two hours I'd be okay with, whole days suck.

• @Spaceshotx7 said in How come the anime Simudubs episodes sometimes don't go up ontime?:

Is there some bugs that when Funimation tried to upload the episodes, it delays the video posting?

Sometimes there are logistical issues that would prevent a video from launching on time even when it is scheduled to go up at a certain time in our CMS. If the video itself isn't ready, then the player will display that error despite it being past the start date and time.

I can't speak to the delays themselves. For that, you'll need to contact our social media accounts or put in a ticket at www.funimation.com/support. I can only comment on how the service has been designed to work.