Dragonball Super: Episode 21 Review English Dub! My Video

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi4Ot-PyQ-M

A change from the movie! Tagoma was Frieza Train Partner.

• They can't call him Hercule Satan anyway since he actually has a different first name. Plus I think it's fine that their not consistent since its not like it's ruining anything. I mean they still call Beerus a deity except for one time in the show. Each media has rules on what words they can use after all. But yeah this arc is okay and theirs only like two parts I want to see. I would rather have them skip through most of it though.

• @MidnightAoshi said in Dragonball Super: Episode 21 Review English Dub! My Video:

They can't call him Hercule Satan anyway since he actually has a different first name. Plus I think it's fine that their not consistent since its not like it's ruining anything. I mean they still call Beerus a deity except for one time in the show. Each media has rules on what words they can use after all. But yeah this arc is okay and theirs only like two parts I want to see. I would rather have them skip through most of it though.

@MidnightAoshi Disagree when you're calling him Hercules in the theaters and in all the video games you need to keep that consistent they call everyone else by their localize names still with the pronunciation etc. they should do the same thing that here. It's very inconsistent. About it for a second if there's ever a dragon ball super movie funimation Will have to call him Hercules in the theaters which will be inconsistent with the anime series calling him Mr. Satan at least in the uncut version since according to geekdom based on his interview he had with the voice actor of Hercules is that there is a version of super that they did where they do call him still Hercules which has yet to be released since it only probably be released on the TV network that needs an edited version.