Attack On Titan Season 2: Episode 31 Review English Dub! My Video

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n5AQPzumt0

THE SHOCKING PILOT TWIST! Reiner and Bertolt is a Amoured Titan!

• Soooooo that's a really long video and I am not watching all that but HOW FREAKING COOL WAS THAT SCENE! Aren't you super glad you didn't spoil yourself?

I truly feel this may be my favorite scene in the entire series so far.
    alt text

Mikasa's lightning fast action the SECOND the entire thing goes south makes me love her even more. I have seen a lot of criticism, of her attacking (And I mean, she was ready to kill them, there's no doubt about that) two of them while they're unarmed, but they are the freaking Armored and Colossal titan, they are ALWAYS armed and they were ready to do what it took then to take Eren. There was no good way for this situation to go and I feel her call was the right one, even though it failed in the end.

alt text

First off, this part is amazing. The flash of their titan face as they begin to transform plus... THAT FREAKING SOUNDTRACK. Oh my GOD the hype. I need that soundtrack, it is freaking amazing.

For some reason I can't find a gif of it

This part gives me chills. However, unfortunately, and this is saying it while I love the dub a lot, but I really feel that in this case the dub changed it a little too much. The Colossal Titan did roar, but it was a lot more muted in the sub and it allowed the music in the scene to really shine through. That OST is haunting and freaking perfect for this scene, the swelling of the voice singing and it made the scene so neat. I felt the roar overpowered it, and it kinda ruined the awe of the scene a little.

But it's just a little gripe from me. I felt less was more in this case.

alt text

And this part, so freaking cool. Eren has really grown on me this season, he really is trying to be smarter about all this.

Plus, that transformation is beyond freaking awesome.

• Plus now I'm free to talk about it but you know they've been hinting that they were titans for a long time. Does this picture from last episode make sense now?
    0_1497033255791_tumblr_op8gmq66HD1vw8mgqo1_500.jpg

• @MidnightAoshi said in Attack On Titan Season 2: Episode 31 Review English Dub! My Video:

Plus now I'm free to talk about it but you know they've been hinting that they were titans for a long time. Does this picture from last episode make sense now?
    0_1497033255791_tumblr_op8gmq66HD1vw8mgqo1_500.jpg

???? Uh no...

• Time to spell it out, then.

Bert's about to bite himself and transform into the CT as a last-ditch effort to save himself during the attack on the castle tower.