Back???

• Ok first I want to address something since it's been now over a week since my so-called ban of the week. I really didn't know if I was going to post this here or wait until later on so I felt like coming back and honestly I don't even know if I'll be back full-time because I'm still very upset that the drama that happened last week. But this week I'm having a very bad week with a lot of other issues so tops it off even worse coming back here and talking about this. I want to want to talk about this since I've been looking around what you guys and girls have been doing since I've been gone for now over a week and quite frankly it just proves my point. @sophie said to be respectful to other here. But looking around what you guys and girls have been doing since I was gone I don't see the same respect. Not going to highlight all the quotation all that was said but I am looking into one particular thread Called "Your opinions thread" which is not only the biggest making fun of me thread I've ever seen going through it but it just proves that you guys don't respect me because you pretty much exploited everything that I have said and use that against me in that entire thread. Not only that but your thread is miss leading because one of your users @emdier claimed that a anime girl character was factually the best female anime character ever which goes against your opinion thread. So it was clear you guys were just making fun of me at my expense while I was gone which proves that you guys don't respect me. I would also like to thank you @thegrandalliance being the only one who defended me in the troller/spam thread. And that statement he or she made was truly exactly what was going on you guys do intentionally egg me on which is what you clearly did in the opinions thread because you guys even flat out said "oh just wait until gohan gets back" proving that you exactly knew that you intentionally wanted to egg me on even when I was gone. You say that we're all supposed to respect each other yet I don't get any respect you don't respect my opinion and then you just throw it in my face on a thread. Yeah that's my grievance to the mod who's always active here you know who you are and the people that personally made fun of me the while I was gone for a week. So that what I have to said about this. I'm not going to risk myself getting ban again which is why am making this post because I'm not going to comment on your lame opinion thread where you basically disrespected me the entire time. After reading the terms of agreement on Funimation website I rather not my account get completely deleted because of fools like you better not nice to me that just want to egg me on so that's again my grievance to this issue so in terms of me commenting on my comment here in there don't expect me to be that active anymore because until this forum actually gets better i'm not going to risk it anymore and that's what I got to say about that. As Stone cold Steve Austin used to always used to say "And that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said SO!" Hit the music! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gwEzysrU_k "Stone Cold Titantron (HQ)"

• Dude, don't take everything I say seriously.

My opinion of "Best Girl" changes basically every day.

It's an internet joke.

Chill.

Besides, we allllllllllllll know Rem is best girl.

alt text

And unlike you, when someone else saying Rei is best girl or Nike was best girl, did I blow up and say "HECK NO, IT'S YONA, YOU'RE WRONG AND THIS IS FACT!". No, no I did not.

Although when I said my dog is the best dog, I meant it. No one can top Rhaegar.

Anyways, sorry you've been having a cruddy week. That's not cool.

• @emdier said in Back???:

Dude, don't take everything I say seriously.

My opinion of "Best Girl" changes basically every day.

It's an internet joke.

Chill.

Besides, we allllllllllllll know Rem is best girl.

alt text

And unlike you, when someone else saying Rei is best girl or Nike was best girl, did I blow up and say "HECK NO, IT'S YONA, YOU'RE WRONG AND THIS IS FACT!". No, no I did not.

Although when I said my dog is the best dog, I meant it. No one can top Rhaegar.

Anyways, sorry you've been having a cruddy week. That's not cool.

@emdier I just so lose the days. That I even know what I wanted to do anymore.

• @gohan6425 said in Back???:

Ok first I want to address something since it's been now over a week since my so-called ban of the week.

As I explained in my email to you: Your ban was supposed to end on 6/6/2017 according to NodeBB, but it was not lifted automatically like I thought it would be. I apologized and lifted the ban manually as soon as I read your email.

Proof:

0_1497047405279_2017-06-09_1728.png

Yes, please be respectful of all users regardless of their conduct towards you. If you are nice, they just might be nice right back. Instead of going on the attack like you've done here, please report the posts to me without engaging with the other users. You have my work email. Please feel free to contact me about it. You can also @ me if you'd prefer me to respond publicly.

Also, I'm rooting for Emilia, but I cried during episode 17 because Rem. I'm cosplaying them both because I love them. XD

• @emdier Personally I liked Emilia, more pleasing to the eyes imo. Wish she had a larger part in an otherwise crappy anime.

@gohan6425 I won't lie that my thread was indeed blatant with its intentions. But I am not apologizing about the fact that we (or I guess me since I can't speak for all of us) contributed to it kind of extensively. You are frustrating to deal with. You never listen to what we have to say. You don't even take a recommendation on being less frustrating. You don't even listen to the mods sometimes.

I would've came to your aid, because I agree that you were being treated unfairly (about Queenira being a bro but not really), but the damage was already done. I was chatting with @thegrandalliance that night on Steam. I told him you were banned, he was happy. Then he read why, he was annoyed. I was even bothered by the why. Because you were banned because you misgendered one person. ONE PERSON. It honestly kind of reads like she was targetting you. Not because you're disrespectful towards pretty much everyone else, not because you've spammed, not because of the flame wars you almost always end up in, but no... you were calling a woman a man.

I won't deny that I believe you should've been banned multiple times, but the one time you were I don't think I would say you should be. She kind of blew it out of proportion, in my view. Even if it is about whether or not you were being disrespectful, why would it take HER to feel disrespected, when for two years we've all been disrespectful to each other? Not necessarily just you to specifically.

But you also have to understand that whether or not its intentional, people will treat other people the way they have been treated. We are hostile towards you because you are hostile to us. You will get back what you give us.

Treat people the way you want to be treated. The first step to you being respected is to start respecting us. My opinion thread? Notice that almost everything we wrote down have been things that you'd fight tooth and nail on us being wrong... somehow. Clearly you know what an opinion is (evidenced by your long post there), so why can't you act like it? You'd constantly state your opinion as if it is fact (newsflash: its not) and attack us on "why" we're wrong. Sure we'll state something as if it is fact but usually that'll be in jest. We all understand that our opinion is not widely shared. Hell I'll say that Fate/Zero was a good anime and @SpacemanHardy will say it wasn't. I didn't tell him to "GFY", I just said "that's nice" and left it.

I made my thread with full knowledge that you'd see it. It is a message that we are sick of your crap and hate dealing with it. Not the whole thread though, I think we're mostly done venting about you, now its just a bit of fun.

Go ahead, contribute to it. When we see that you are adding to it while also not attacking us in it, we'll see that you've grown. Maybe not a lot but progress is a good thing. Hell, I encourage you. If you can say something that won't feel so hostile I'm sure we'd all at least appreciate it. Just don't take my thread to heart. You may not be able to fix us but you can fix yourself. Prove us wrong, make us (or me) wish that we didn't contribute to the thread. I'm all for taking your side but don't make it seem like your making your ally an enemy.

tl;dr: I agree that you being banned was at least for the wrong reason. My thread? Yea its targetting you, what are you going to do about it?

• @darthrutsula40 I think you're acting just a little bit inappropriately towards Queenira. Gohan wasn't banned just because he made the mistake of misgendering her; he was banned due to a long history of poor behavior that eventually reached the tipping point. It just happened to happen around the same time as that particular incident. To turn around and try to put the blame on her seems like a very harsh thing to do, especially given that our new goal in the forums is to help spread peace and unity among the many users here.

I get it, a lot of us messed up. He messed up, she messed up, I messed up, we all did. Let's put that behind us now. From now on let's not try to throw blame at each other and instead focus on getting along.

• @SpacemanHardy I remember the thread that ended up getting the ban-hammer. You had said earlier (when it came back up that he was calling her bro) you said that if he kept calling her bro he WILL be banned. Whether or not that is indeed the reason that he did get the bat, it certainly looks that way. If it is about him being disrespectful why didn't it occur earlier?

It just feels like what you're saying here doesn't match up with what/how it happened.

• Look. I admit I was wrong. I'm sorry.

• @darthrutsula40 Regardless of how or why it happened, trying to shift the blame onto Queenira is inappropriate and undeserved. If you must blame anyone, then blame me, as I am the one who reported him to Sophie in the first place.

Like I said, this punishment was not given out due to a single infraction. If anything, this was simply the straw the broke the camel's back.

• @Queenira said in Back???:

Look. I admit I was wrong. I'm sorry.

I'm not intentionally trying to make you look like the bad guy, I am using you as an example (this doesn't make it seem like its better tbh...). I understand I probably could say it all in a way that doesn't make me/you sound like an ass, but I'm not sure on how I could.

I guess a better way would be me to ask why it took you for him to get banned as opposed to any one else.

@SpacemanHardy said in Back???:

@darthrutsula40 Regardless of how or why it happened, trying to shift the blame onto Queenira is inappropriate and undeserved. If you must blame anything, then blame me, as I am the one who reported him to Sophie in the first place.

Like I said, this punishment was not given out due to a single infraction. If anything, this was simply the straw the broke the camel's back.

You can obviously read my thoughts and I'll drop this particular subject with this post.

I am sorry that what I am saying is not being taken the way I mean it to. Don't take what I am saying about @Queenira to heart. I find her to be a welcome presence. I like more perspectives on varying things.

Clarification: read my thoughts posted above.

• Regardless of what went down, who said what, and all of that, let us all try to put this whole ordeal behind us.

Gohan has served his time and hopefully is on the path to rehabilitation. Meanwhile the rest of us need to learn to forgive and forget, as well as to keep our own behaviors and tempers in check so that nothing like this ever happens again.

It's just like Bill & Ted said: "Be excellent to each other."

That's all I have to say.

• @Sophie said in Back???:

Also, I'm rooting for Emilia, but I cried during episode 17 because Rem. I'm cosplaying them both because I love them. XD

I actually started watching Re:Zero on Crunchyroll a couple of days ago. I'm already up to Episode 4.

• @SpacemanHardy Party On, Dudes!

• @Zethus said in Back???:

@SpacemanHardy Party On, Dudes!

Plays air guitar and feels old

• @korrailli probably Bill & Ted 3 ain't gonna happen?

• @Zethus said in Back???:

@korrailli probably Bill & Ted 3 ain't gonna happen?

That would be so cool. Then I could make references at cons and not be the only one who gets. Really, I was at a con last year and talking with some people. 3 in their early 20's, and one was the dad of one of them. I am in my late 20's. I make a Bill and Ted reference, only the dad gets it. I feel really old.

• @darthrutsula40 said in Back???:

@emdier Personally I liked Emilia, more pleasing to the eyes imo. Wish she had a larger part in an otherwise crappy anime.

@gohan6425 I won't lie that my thread was indeed blatant with its intentions. But I am not apologizing about the fact that we (or I guess me since I can't speak for all of us) contributed to it kind of extensively. You are frustrating to deal with. You never listen to what we have to say. You don't even take a recommendation on being less frustrating. You don't even listen to the mods sometimes.

I would've came to your aid, because I agree that you were being treated unfairly (about Queenira being a bro but not really), but the damage was already done. I was chatting with @thegrandalliance that night on Steam. I told him you were banned, he was happy. Then he read why, he was annoyed. I was even bothered by the why. Because you were banned because you misgendered one person. ONE PERSON. It honestly kind of reads like she was targetting you. Not because you're disrespectful towards pretty much everyone else, not because you've spammed, not because of the flame wars you almost always end up in, but no... you were calling a woman a man.

I won't deny that I believe you should've been banned multiple times, but the one time you were I don't think I would say you should be. She kind of blew it out of proportion, in my view. Even if it is about whether or not you were being disrespectful, why would it take HER to feel disrespected, when for two years we've all been disrespectful to each other? Not necessarily just you to specifically.

But you also have to understand that whether or not its intentional, people will treat other people the way they have been treated. We are hostile towards you because you are hostile to us. You will get back what you give us.

Treat people the way you want to be treated. The first step to you being respected is to start respecting us. My opinion thread? Notice that almost everything we wrote down have been things that you'd fight tooth and nail on us being wrong... somehow. Clearly you know what an opinion is (evidenced by your long post there), so why can't you act like it? You'd constantly state your opinion as if it is fact (newsflash: its not) and attack us on "why" we're wrong. Sure we'll state something as if it is fact but usually that'll be in jest. We all understand that our opinion is not widely shared. Hell I'll say that Fate/Zero was a good anime and @SpacemanHardy will say it wasn't. I didn't tell him to "GFY", I just said "that's nice" and left it.

I made my thread with full knowledge that you'd see it. It is a message that we are sick of your crap and hate dealing with it. Not the whole thread though, I think we're mostly done venting about you, now its just a bit of fun.

Go ahead, contribute to it. When we see that you are adding to it while also not attacking us in it, we'll see that you've grown. Maybe not a lot but progress is a good thing. Hell, I encourage you. If you can say something that won't feel so hostile I'm sure we'd all at least appreciate it. Just don't take my thread to heart. You may not be able to fix us but you can fix yourself. Prove us wrong, make us (or me) wish that we didn't contribute to the thread. I'm all for taking your side but don't make it seem like your making your ally an enemy.

tl;dr: I agree that you being banned was at least for the wrong reason. My thread? Yea its targetting you, what are you going to do about it?

@darthrutsula40 uh based on @thegrandalliance his or her comments in the thread I find that hard to believe.

• @Sophie said in Back???:

@gohan6425 said in Back???:

Ok first I want to address something since it's been now over a week since my so-called ban of the week.

As I explained in my email to you: Your ban was supposed to end on 6/6/2017 according to NodeBB, but it was not lifted automatically like I thought it would be. I apologized and lifted the ban manually as soon as I read your email.

Proof:

0_1497047405279_2017-06-09_1728.png

Yes, please be respectful of all users regardless of their conduct towards you. If you are nice, they just might be nice right back. Instead of going on the attack like you've done here, please report the posts to me without engaging with the other users. You have my work email. Please feel free to contact me about it. You can also @ me if you'd prefer me to respond publicly.

@Sophie I know already. I seen your email I just brought it up in this thread to get everyone up to speed.

• @Sophie From what I've watched, I'm leaning on Emilia more than Rem. That may change after a couple of episodes.

• @gohan6425 Nah trust me, I was chatting with him on steam. This is also when I learned he is confusing on purpose.

• @darthrutsula40 said in Back???:

@gohan6425 Nah trust me, I was chatting with him on steam. This is also when I learned he is confusing on purpose.

@darthrutsula40 What?