Request: FUNimation Show Acquisitions Updates List

• Is there maybe perhaps a way we could get a section/page/forum/list going of titles that have been licensed and officially released by FUNimation along with titles that have been announced as licensed by FUNimation, but that are not yet on the site/available for purchase?

It would just be really handy if there were an official list somewhere that included all FUNi licensed titles saying if it's been released or in the pipe line (ie, have been officially announced as acquired, but nothing else).

–---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for all of these suggestions/questions!

• It's not "official" but WTK maintains a pretty up-to-date list of Unreleased FUNimation Licenses Updates over at The Fandom Post.

• @EyeOfPain:

It's not "official" but WTK maintains a pretty up-to-date list of Unreleased FUNimation Licenses Updates over at The Fandom Post.

Maybe a thread could be made that would then subsequently be stickied somewhere appropriate on the FUNimation forums with this information, or a link to it then?

• @FlamingFirewire:

Maybe a thread could be made that would then subsequently be stickied somewhere appropriate on the FUNimation forums with this information, or a link to it then?

I don't think it'd be a bad idea, but the sticky would be up to the admins. Even if it wasn't approved for whatever reasons, I can't see it doing any harm.

I can't remember if WTK posted much on the past forums, but if someone chose to do this, I'd hope they'd be able to commit to it long term.

• If someone wants to make and maintain such a list, I can sticky it. Please PM me.

• Can you close my account.