Your Favorite Anime OPs/EDs

• Hey I figured because there isn't a thread for this why not make one. So come here to post your favorites and discuss.

• Nobunagun, parasyte the maxim and Death parade are my favorite openings.

• Some of my favourite EDs are Flip Flap Flip Flap (Flip Flappers), Kimino Shiranai Monogatari (Bakemonogatari) and this season's Fressia (Sakura Quest).

My favourite OP's tned to switch around Hacking to the Gate (Steins;Gate), This game (No Game No Life) and GO! GO! MANIAC (K-On!) are pretty good though.

• Been a while since I thought of my favorite OP, gotta try and remember that, but it's hard to forgot the one that I consider my all time favorite ED.

https://youtu.be/JRF5TIhshlo

• @classyspartan I was going to link that but I hate the short version. I feel like they cut it really poorly and while I love the song since the version I love isn't technically the ED I didn't put it. Glad you can find enjoyment in that version though.

• Favorite OPs are Hacking to the Gate (I bought the CD single), both of Attack on Titan's, Bodacious Space Pirates's, and Hero (OPM)... and both of Fate/Zero's... and Rokka's... I should probably just list half of all the anime I watched. Railgun probably had the ones that gets me most pumped though.

EDs though are tougher because I typically don't watch them. I did like Flip Flap quite a bit, one of the THREE of Yosuga no Sora's EDs that was at the end of EVERY SINGLE EPISODE (meaning there were three EDs every episode) was pretty nice to sit through, Rokka's ED was nice too, DxD's season 1 ED I liked.

Its hard to rank things above others.

• My favorite OPs are Kiss You from Silver Spoon, Limit Break x Survivor from Dragon Ball Super, Zenryoku Batankyu from Osomatsu-san, and Baby U from Beelzebub (And yes, I just shamelessly advertised my YouTube channel.)

My favorite EDs would be Hetalian☆Jet from Hetalia: The World Twinkle, PPapepipu♪ Papipepu♪ Papepipupo♪ from Beelzebub, and Oto No Naru Houe from Silver Spoon.

• I am not good at this, I like far too many to pick favourites...

Recently, Answer and Fighter from March Comes in Like a Lion have been played a fair bit.

Pretty much any of the ones from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Let It Out is one that I do like a lot.

Inori (You Raise Me Up) from RomeoXJuliet.

• I think My Soul, Your Beats from Angel Beats still stands out as my favorite opening. Such a nice song that's catchy and memorable as well as very pretty visuals.

I do have a soft spot for the first Attack on Titan opening, History Maker from Yuri on Ice, Stray from Wolf's Rain, Cruel Angel Thesis from Evangelion and the third opening from Cardcaptor Sakura.

@classyspartan said in Your Favorite Anime OPs/EDs:

Been a while since I thought of my favorite OP, gotta try and remember that, but it's hard to forgot the one that I consider my all time favorite ED.

https://youtu.be/JRF5TIhshlo

I generally don't notice endings very much, I tend to skip them but this is one that I watch every single time. I agree, it is definitely my favorite end credits.

• @korrailli said in Your Favorite Anime OPs/EDs:

I am not good at this, I like far too many to pick favourites...

Recently, Answer and Fighter from March Comes in Like a Lion have been played a fair bit.

Pretty much any of the ones from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Let It Out is one that I do like a lot.

Inori (You Raise Me Up) from RomeoXJuliet.

Okay wow. I never actually saw the full music video for Answer. I thought it was just gonna be like the band performing the song, or just an anime clip show but.....surprisingly not. Like no, they used the show of course but they took their own spin on it. And that's pretty neat.

(Also I think that music video made a pretty convincing shipping angle that I hadn't completely considered not gonna lie).

Seriously, was like a professional AMV.

I'm now curious if the Fighter video is similar. I'll update if it is.

UPDATE: It was not actually. It was original animation done in a sorta sketch/motion style, and it was really strong and beautiful and incorporated some strong imagery from the show, even from the final episode.

Also, is it possible for a Rock Band to have an OTP? Because man, I think Bump of Chicken has an OTP.

UPDATE #2: HOLY CRAP. Fighter was done two years before the anime was a thing in collaboration with the manga series itself. IT MAKES SENSE NOW!

I was wondering how they got two original songs for the anime's first half, but one of those songs already exist, and they were asked to do another for the anime.

• These are the ones I watch pretty much every time, and rarely skip. In no particular order...

Excel Saga (especially the final episode!)
    Azumanga Daioh
    Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
    Lucky Star
    Keijo!!!!!!!!
    Magic Knight Rayearth (Season 1)
    Monthly Girls' Nozaki-Kun

Gunslinger Girl also gets an honorable mention for having a very badass opening theme.

@emdier I really like Platina too, very beautiful song. All of CCS has gorgeous animation too. Have to finish it someday...

• Favorite OP's

Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight -Kiseki no Umi (Sea of Miracles) by Maaya Sakamoto

RahXephon -Hemisphere by Maaya Sakamoto

Bubblegum Crash -Unending Journey, Time of Beginning by Ryoko Tachikawa

Log Horizon -Database by Man With a Mission ft. Takuma of 10-feet

Strike the Blood -Strike the Blood by Kisida Kyodan & The Akebosi Rockets

Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd Gig -Rise by Origa

Sword Art Online -Crossing Field by LiSA

Arpeggio of Blue Steel -Savior of Song by Nano

Date A Live -Date A Live by Sweet Arms

Kimagiure Orange Road -Actress in the Mirror by Meiko Nakahara

Favorite EDs

The Asterisk War -Waiting for the Rain by Maaya Sakamoto (Seeing a pattern yet?)

Girls und Panzer -Enter, Enter Mission! by the Fuchigami Mai & Iguchi Yuka & Kayano Ai & Nakagami Ikumi & Ozaki Mami

Scrapped Princess -Daichi no la-li-la by Yoko Ueno and Masumi Itou

Aldermin on the Sky -<nameless> by Kano

Sword Art Online -Overfly by Luna Haruna

Magical Warfare -Born to Be by Nano

Kimagure Orange Road -Natsu no Mirage by Kanako Wada

• Favorite OP: Kimi ni Todoke s2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjJzR6ghQ2c

Favorite ED: Beyond the Boundary - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwl6Polwq4Q

• Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Great Days would be my favorite OP

Death Notes Alumina would be my favorite ED