AoT stuff (Spoilers)

• @Doublethree100 The picture foreshadows that Bertholt is a titan. That he thought it was the end so he was going to turn and escape with Reiner. Honestly I just thought it was a cool scene and since they've foreshadowed them being Titans since they first came on I thought people would know.

• I noticed when @emdier linked a clip. I think most people (including me when I first watched) either didn't notice or thought his hand was just near his mouth.

• @Doublethree100 I've been seeing that a lot that not many people noticed. But since he always seemed to notice everything in a series I thought he would know. When I first noticed I was like "Is he going to do what I think he is?" Since even when in season 1 when Eren was asked if he saw the titans that broke the wall they showed Reiner and Bertholt listening. Plus in the junior high series Reiner and Bertholt break down a wall during the episode when the school was supposedly haunted.

• @Doublethree100 said in AoT stuff (Spoilers):

I noticed when @emdier linked a clip. I think most people (including me when I first watched) either didn't notice or thought his hand was just near his mouth.

I we can only see like half his body though and can't see his elbow, it could just be how he is posturing. It just wouldn't make sense for him to be ready to go. Sure he'd save everyone... or kill them all... but at what cost? He'd forever be locked away and ruin the future element of surprise he'd have against the scouts. It would also force AT to a difficult spot. Especially since he (mouth-breather) is the one with the level head (supposedly). Just seems odd for him to act impulsively like Yuki Kaji.