The FuniRoll Bingo Book - Home Video Wish List

• So I'm stealing this concept from The Fandom Post with a bit of a twist. Instead of encompassing the entirety of unlicensed anime, this will instead focus on what's currently streaming and unreleased on home video on Crunchyroll. Here's how it works:

Making a List:

• Lists should be made in a ranked, Top 10 format. An unranked list is allowed, but will be treated differently.
    • You can have more than 10, but only the Top 10 will get points. It's also perfectly okay to have less than 10 choices, don't pressure yourselves to find 10 if you can't.
    • Ranked lists will be scored a series of points, scaling down from 15 points for your #1 choice, to 6 points for your #10 choice. On an unranked list, I will assign 10.5 points to the top 10 items on the list.
    • Only shows currently streaming on Crunchyroll and have not been picked up for home video will get points. If you have a title that is not streaming on Crunchyroll, or has been acquired by another company (or officially announced by Crunchyroll or Funimation), it will be skipped over. The remaining titles on your list will be moved up a rank to compensate. This also applies to shows officially announced as this is going on.

Updating a List:

• I would prefer you edit your original list instead of making a new one. I'll probably update the score of each show once every other week or so until things slow down, then I'll update periodically.
    • If Funimation or Crunchyroll announce a title mentioned in someone's list, it will be immediately removed from eligibility and I will put a post up to remind people who have the title in their list to edit their lists. You will have one week to do so, otherwise I will simply skip over it on your list until you edit.

General Rules:

• If someone posts a show that doesn't follow the requirements, don't be rude about it.
    • On that note, please don't derail the thread. I have to compile everyone's scores into a ranked list

Please Note:

• There may be circumstances that would prevent Funimation and Crunchyroll from releasing certain titles on home video. Keep this in mind when you make your list, but don't be afraid to add something you think might be in rights hell. You just never know...
    • Funimation's not obligated to use this thread in their decision making process. I do hope this would expedite priority to shows that may fall through the cracks otherwise, but I accept it might not.

I'll probably be adjusting these rules here and there to make them easier to understand. Just make a Top 10 list of things on Crunchyroll you'd like to own and I'll take care of the rest as best I can.

• TOP 25 RANKINGS (UPDATED: 5/22/2017):
    PLEASE BEAR IN MIND TIES ARE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER

1. Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- [6 Votes, 67.5 Points]
    2. KONOSUBA -God's Blessings on this Wonderful World- [5 Votes, 54.5 Points]
    3. Kuroko's Basketball [4 Votes, 42 Points]
    4. The Ancient Magus' Bride [3 Votes, 39 Points]
    5. Polar Bear's Cafe [3 Votes, 31 Points]
    6. Kemono Friends [2 Votes, 16 Points]
    7. Kaiji -Ultimate Survivor- [1 Vote, 15 Points]
    8. Please Tell Me! Galko-chan [1 Vote, 14 Points]
    9. Sweetness and Lightning [1 Vote, 14 Points]
    10. Thunderbolt Fantasy [1 Vote, 14 Points]
    11. HEROMAN [1 Vote, 13 Points]
    12. The Morose Mononokean [1 Vote, 13 Points]
    13. Shugo Chara [1 Vote, 13 Votes]
    14. Space Patrol Luluco [1 Vote, 13 Points]
    15. DAYS [1 Vote, 11 Points]
    16. Descending Stories: Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju [1 Vote, 11 Points]
    17. New Game! [1 Vote, 11 Points]
    18. The Art Club Has a Problem [1 Vote, 11 Points]
    19. Amanchu [1 Vote, 10 Points]
    20. Tiger Mask W [1 Vote, 9 Points]
    21. Wandering Son [1 Vote, 8 Points]
    22. Gabriel DropOut [1 Vote, 7 Points]
    23. Hajime no Ippo THE FIGHTING: Rising [1 Vote, 7 Points]
    24. SKET DANCE [1 Vote, 6 Points]

Ranking Chart

• And here's mine to give you a sense of what to do:

1. Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor
    2. Thunderbolt Fantasy
    3. Heroman
    4. Polar Bear's Cafe
    5. Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju
    6. Kuroko's Basketball
    7. Tiger Mask W
    8. KONOSUBA
    9. Hajime no Ippo: Rising
    10. Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-

• There's a rumor floating around that someone has Kuroko's Basketball but it's never been confirmed.

For me it's just

RE: Zero
    Konosuba

• @Zethus said in The FuniRoll Bingo Book - Home Video Wish List:

@Series5Ranger same

Sorry to be a stickler, but I'm going to have to ask you to bemore specific than "same".

• @Rootsofjustice I haven't both of those shows yet.

1. Ancient Magus Bride
    2. Sweetness and Lightning
    3. The Morose Mononokean
    4. Re:Zero
    5. This Art Club Has a Problem!
    6. Kuroko's Basketball
    7. Shirokuma Cafe
    8. Wandering Son
    9. Konosuba
    10. Sket Dance

And, you know, if Funimation could get the upcoming full TV series along with the fantastic OVA's then that would be wonderful....
    alt text

• 1.Re Zero
    2.Konosuba
    3.Twin Star Exorcist

Those are really the only ones I can think of on the top of my head that aren't licensed by another company already. Damn you Aniplex.

• @MRy27 Thank you for telling me. I can't believe I missed that.

1. Ancient Magus Bride
    2. Bungou Stray Dogs
    3. Kurokos Basketball
    4. Shugo Chars
    5. Re Zero
    6. ACE Attorney
    7. DAYS
    8. Twin Star Exorcists
    9. Polar bears cafe
    10. Kemomo friends

1. Konosuba
    2. Please Tell Me! Galko-Chan
    3. Space Patrol Luluco
    4. Re:Zero
    5. New Game!
    6. Amanchu
    7. Ancient Magus Bride
    8. Kuroko's Basketball
    9. Gabriel Dropout
    10. Kemono Friends

• Since there are sufficient entries, I've updated the Top 25 list. I've also decided to include a handy chart to keep track of things as they progress.

• @Rootsofjustice said in The FuniRoll Bingo Book - Home Video Wish List:

DAYS [1 Vote, 11 Points]

This is PonyCanyon's (2nd title from the top)

• @Doublethree100 said in The FuniRoll Bingo Book - Home Video Wish List:

@Rootsofjustice said in The FuniRoll Bingo Book - Home Video Wish List:

DAYS [1 Vote, 11 Points]

This is PonyCanyon's (2nd title from the top)

I'm aware. For now I'm allowing unreleased PONYCAN titles until they show more signs of life than Kuromukuro. So until further notice; DAYS, The Lost Village and Lances & Masques are permitted.

Also FYI, in the event The Ancient Magus' Bride wasn't an indication, shows Crunchyroll announced for later seasons are also fair game. This also goes for The Reflection if that's something you want.