History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    Cage of Eden
    NISEKOI

Just to name a few….

• My top ten:
    Pandora Hearts
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Dorohedoro
    Spice and Wolf (light novels, but I'm counting it anyway)
    Umineko When They Cry
    Sailor Moon
    Kamisama Kiss
    Monster
    Darker than Black: Shikkoku no Hana
    Blood Lad

I also have a soft spot for Alice in the Country of Hearts and the Joker: Circus and Liar's Game spinoff. And then there's Olympos, Higurashi, Crimson-Shell, and Attack on Titan. And the Haruhi Suzumiya light novels, of course.

• Favorite Manga eh? Well for me it would be…

Case Closed: I fell in love with the Case Closed or "Detective Conan" as its known in Japan The moment I saw it on [Adult Swim] back in 2004. Sadly I guess I was one of the few because Funimation just couldn't make a go of it. Thankfully though VIZ has had better luck with the manga and currently 48 volumes are out in the state and new volumes of the manga are released quarterly. Deff the best Shonen Sunday manga out there!

Gundam: Orgions: Really glad vertical picked this up, I only have the first volume, but I really enjoy it so far, can't wait to get my hands on V2 & 3!

Naussica of The Vally of The Wind: Myazaki's Masterpiece, I like this manga so much I have both the old paperback release, and the new Deluxe Hardcover set that came out last year.

Anything by Hitoshi Ariga: Ariga has done a great job adapting Big-O & MegaMan into manga form, I just can't get enough of his work, hope Udon releases more of his Mega-Man manga soon, and really need to hunt down those 2 Big-O volumes i'm missing. Also hope us Kolona digital manga gets a print version eventually.

Anything by Urwaswa: 20th Century Boys, Monster, Pluto, all great series, if you haven't read em yet. GET TO IT! XD Pluto & Monster probably tie for my favorite though.

• I don't read a ton of Manga, but I think Gunslinger Girl is far and away the best I've read. Grim and often disturbing, but thoughtful and introspective too. It doesn't skimp on the action and gore, either. It also has one of the most satisfying endings I've seen in fiction.

• Currently my favorite Manga are:

Toriko
    One Piece
    Shingeki no Kyojin
    Claymore
    Berserk
    Hunter x Hunter
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Magi Labyrinth of Magic
    D.Gray-Man
    Golden Boy

• I don't really keep a list of 'favorites' often, at least not fresh enough in my mind to list them, but I can name at least the top two with ease - I"s and Rurouni Kenshin.

I"s is a great romantic comedy series that really needs to get more love nowadays I feel. It's pretty fan-servicey, but it pulls it all off in a realistic way (the lead is a hormonal teenager after all), without feeling too exploitative about it. At it's core, I"s is a great story about a guy unsure of himself, and how he learns and grows about relationships, feelings, and girls, as he tries to get into a relationship with the girl of his dreams. Reading this series really opened my mind and has made me way too sentimental in recent years.

Rurouni Kenshin however, is just about the perfect shonen action series if you ask me. It's got great art, great characters, compelling storylines, and manages to up the ante every time without ever feeling like it's 'jumped the shark' in terms of powers, like most other shonen series end up falling into. Did I mention the great art? Cuz it's got some BEAUTIFUL speed lines; Watsuki is a master at them.

• I'm gonna be boring and put down Fullmetal Alchemist as my favorite manga. I tend to be somewhat of a speed-reader, so as I'm re-reading what I have, I'm trying to notice the artwork as well as read. And what I've noticed is that Hiromu Arakawa is absolutely brilliant at staging her art; watching it flow is a joy to behold. It's actually lessened my appreciation for Brotherhood, remembering how choppy it was with the same material.

• 1. Claymore
    2. Black Lagoon
    3. Dogs: Bullets and Carnage
    4. D.Gray-man
    5. Higurashi-When They Cry
    6. Black Bird
    7. Highschool of the Dead
    8. Omamori Himari
    9. Ghost Talker's Daydream
    10. Bunny Drop

• well i cant just pick out the best ones yet because i'm far behind on alot, but if i had to choose

1.blue exorcist
    2.one piece
    3.nura: rise of the yokai clan
    4.D-gray man
    5.pysren
    6.shaman king
    7.tegami bachi? (spelling)

• Alright, let's see
    5. Bleach
    4. Naruto
    3. Rosario + Vampire
    2. Dragon Ball Z
    1. Attack On Titan

• In no particular order:

Kimi ni Todoke
    Natsume Yuujinchou
    Honey and Clover
    Blue Exorcist
    Death Note
    Attack on Titan
    Skip Beat!
    Hana yori Dango
    Fruits Basket

• Well I like a lot of them heres a few

Vampire Knight
    Tsubasa : reservoir chronicle
    Madoka Magica
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater

• personally i like all things manga

• Oh! My Goddess
    Fairy Tail
    Dance in the Vampire Bund
    Tetragrammaton Labyrinth
    A Bride's Story
    A Centaur's Life
    Monster Musume
    A Certain Scientific Railgun
    Haruhi series
    Omamori Himari

• -Genshiken
    -Bakuman
    -Densha Otoko: Net Hatsu, Kakueki Teisha no Love Story
    -Slayers: Knight of the Aqualord
    -Fruits Basket
    -Spotted Flower
    -Golden Boy
    -Mouse
    -Puppy Lovers
    -Happy Negative Marriage

• History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    Dragon Ball (including Z)
    Beelzebub
    One Piece
    Claymore
    Berserk
    Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa
    Detective Conan
    Vinland Saga
    Sekirei

• Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    xxHolic
    Hatsune Mix
    Sanyonara, Zetsbou Sensei
    Sugar Sugar Rune

• My absolute favorite manga is D.Gray-man, but I have a few other favorites in no particular order:

Black Butler
    Kamisama Kiss
    Knights of Sidonia

And that's about it for favorites. There are others I like but I wouldn't call them favorites.

• There's so many to choose from any I have many favourite mangas including: One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Vinland Saga, Bakuman, Bleach, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Terra Formars, Tokyo Ghoul, Death Note.

But currently, the manga that I'm waiting patiently for monthly releases is Noragami, such a good manga with fantastic drawing, a good story, heart-breaking backstories for characters, and great connections.

• Pastel
    … I have Volumes 1-14 in English, and Volumes 15-40 in Japanese. I can't read the latter portion (with the exception of Pepper, who speaks English often), but I loves them regardless. One of the main reasons I love it so much is because I found it all on my own. No anime tie in, no suggestions online... I went to a book store, browsed for a bit, and found it all by myself. Is much special!

• Berserk. Been reading it, I am now close to catching up. At chapter 300 at the moment :) I love it so much.