What does Video not available in your territory mean?

• Well I like darker then black and I have watched all of it, but when i try to start an episode it just tells me its not available in my territory, what does that mean?

• If you are located outside of the US and Canada, you cannot watch any shows on FUNi's site.

It is licensing agreement with the companies in Japan. FUNimation can only stream show/movies/ OVAs in the USA and Canada and that includes clips and trailers.

• why???????????

• As JLA King said directly above your post:

It is licensing agreement with the companies in Japan. FUNimation can only stream show/movies/ OVAs in the USA and Canada and that includes clips and trailers.

• they are greedy!

• @river576:

they are greedy!

Who are "they"?

If the answer is FUNimation, then you be wrong.

• Its very easy to get a US based VPN to watch while overseas. I do business in countries all over the world so I personally use a service that has VPN servers located all over to ensure I have the ability to access whatever systems or services I need whenever I need them.

• @ssjwizard:

Its very easy to get a US based VPN to watch while overseas. I do business in countries all over the world so I personally use a service that has VPN servers located all over to ensure I have the ability to access whatever systems or services I need whenever I need them.

Just remember that this is technically against the terms of service, so it can very possibly get your account banned.

Do so at your own risk.

• I guess paying a subscription to watch this ONLINE service then to be told your not able to due to your location in the world is very poor. Your quick to sign people up only to then block there viewing of paid contact.

Oh well guess i'll have to take my money elsewhere.

• they have multiple warnings that their services are only available in the U.S. and Canada

• where exactly do they warn you that their services are available only in the u.s and canada? im glad i did not subscribe and just started the free trial,i saw no warning on the road there,but maybe im blind,prove me wrong

• On the main subscription page, albeit in really tiny text that you have to scroll to see. Also in the FAQ and terms. Don't know if there are more spots where this is listed.

Funimation is looking into expanding into more regions, however, so stay tuned for whatever happens with that.

• @Firefly:

On the main subscription page, albeit in really tiny text that you have to scroll to see.

To be fair, it used to be bigger and higher up the page.