Funimation to Stream Freezing Vibration

• Funimation to Stream Freezing Vibration….

"North American anime distributor Funimation announced on Monday that it will stream the Freezing Vibration, Unbreakable Machine-Doll, Tokyo Ravens, and BlazBlue Alter Memory television anime series as they air in Japan. Freezing Vibration will begin streaming on Monday at 3:30 EDT, but then run weekly on Fridays at the same time. Similarly, Unbreakable Machine-Doll's streams will begin on Monday at 3:00 p.m. ET, before moving to Fridays at the same time. Tokyo Ravens will stream on Tuesdays at 1:00 p.m. EDT starting October 8, and BlazBlue Alter Memory will stream on Tuesdays at 2:00 p.m. EDT starting October 8.

The second anime season of Freezing adapts Dall-Young Lim and Kwang-Hyun Kim's action manga about Kazuya, a boy who lost his sister in humankind's fight against beings from another dimension. He enrolls in a military academy for combat training against the dimensional beings. There, a group of girls known as "Pandora" prepare to fight the unknown enemy.

Funimation streamed the first 12-episode season as it aired in Winter 2011. The company then acquired the home entertainment, broadcast, theatrical, digital, and merchandising rights for the season. "

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-10-07/funimation-to-stream-freezing-vibration-unbreakable-machine-doll-tokyo-ravens-blazblue

I wonder if this means that FUNi will eventually license this second season as well

• Now if only people could view it.

• No uncensored fan service in Freezing Vibration, though. What is the point of watching Freezing if not for the fan service? lol :P

• Broadcasts are usually censored, other than the odd show on premium satellite channels - and those versions are never available for simulcast.

• Indeed. ^_^ I know the uncensored version will be on FUNimation eventually. It is just annoying having to put up with light shines, steam and or fog, and show logos until then. As a result, I will wait as I have with other titles.

By the way…yes, I am not denying I'm a perv, but I would watch this shows even if they were clothed the entire time because I happen to like the story. I just find the attempts to censor things distracting, especially when, as in High School DxD, you have two big floating show logos in the scene. :P

• I am in total agreement. I can watch a show with censoring; not a problem. But there were some shows that took the censoring to such extremes, it seemed they would rather paint the entire frame with steam or blurs or light refractions than run the risk of showing us anything, thus nearly ruining a show.

• So, any talk about a dub and release?

• @rhoads20x3:

So, any talk about a dub and release?

three weeks into the fall season? nope

• I saw Freezing subbed and thought it was okay. The dub hit it out of the park. I think that I'll be waiting for the dub for this one, especially since the streams are censored currently.

I've got my fingers crossed that this series will be popular enough that Funimation will dub it regardless of the streaming numbers.

• I started watching Freezing last night. It is almost exactly the same as Maken Ki in regards to new boy meets big boob super girls in a special school, but totally different in every way! Seriously though, I really like it so far, and I anticipate that it will make my favorites list!

• Any info on the DVD or Blu-ray release of this series? Watching the stream right now is annoying with those white steam suddenly appearing out of nowhere. I like the story so don't give much thought on upper body nudity. But the scenes with those censor bars are still annoying.

I'll wait for the DVD or Blu-ray release to watch this series.

• still airing, so too soon for any kind of release info

• Looks like we are not getting a new ep this week? Traitor was last week and thats the last ep up. Was hoping to wat the new ep after work last night but it wasn't there and still isn't.

• the storms in Texas have delayed the episodes for a few days

• Hopefully they release the episode tomorrow.

• The episode has been released, but I am not getting a player when I click on the link to view the episode.

Anyone else having this issue?

• I don't have a player either, just black where the player would be. I'm sure they're in the process of fixing it, though

• Because the player was updated, your cookies and cache need to be cleared.

http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?885-Blank-Black-Player-Issue

I don't know of a way to keep your cookies and cache for other websites - but as far as I know you WILL have to reset your cookies and cache to get the player working in your current browser. As a stop gap you can use a browser you don't normally use (thus starting with a clean cache and no cookies).

• So now it is 2014 any news on the release of Freezing Vibration and if so is it a good dub? And did they get rid of those pesky white lights that go across the screen to block out scenes?

• @Kentonn4:

So now it is 2014 any news on the release of Freezing Vibration and if so is it a good dub? And did they get rid of those pesky white lights that go across the screen to block out scenes?

No and nobody knows and yes

• has anyone heard of hagura yuusha no esticsa/aesthetica of a rogue hero in english if you have do you know if theyll make a season 2 i love frozen and theyre making season no so i hope they do it with aesthetica of a rogue hero