Nostalgic Movie Memories

• What is your favorite nostalgic movie memories? Mine's seeing Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

• I think bambi. the land before time, snow white, and the little mermaid were pretty memorable. I loved the songs for each of them.

• I remember seeing Ninja Turtles in the theater in the small town our farm was by when it first came out as a kid; but for something I found to be more nostalgic would have to be The Goonies when I first went to see that, or Back to the Future 2; there's a bunch I remember from the theater and of course; marvelous VHS like Forest Gump.

• Fox & The Hound was my favorite movie as a kid, me & my mom would watch it over & over. I also loved Great Mouse Detective, even though the bat guy scared me. Honestly those two movies helped fuel the love for animation I have today, and both will always have a special place in my heart.

Also, Hunchback of Notre Dame was the first movie my Granny (on my dad's side). Ever took me to see, I hated the talking gargoyles, even then I knew they felt out of place in the film. I wasn't a huge fan of it as a kid, but over time Hunchback has become one of my favorite Disney films.

The. Hercules I saw that one on a trip to Texas, had some of the Mcdonalds toys with me, I think we were there because my Great Aunt ( God Rest Her Soul) was really sick.

So yeah lots of Disney movies are really nostalgic for me, kind of explains why I'm so hard on them these days I guess. They brought me so much joy as a Child, but now as a company they do a lot that annoys me. :p

Oh also Tarzan was the first movie that made me cry while in the theatre, don't ask me why, I blame the Phil Collins music. You'll be in my heart is a heart tugger damn it! . And in my defense I was just like 8 years old

Yep, lots o movie memories in this noggin o mine.

• First movie I ever saw as a child that I remember was 101 Dalmatians, Mom took me to the theater and that was our first just us bonding experience

The Rescuers was on a projector in the school auditorium. Just a fond school memory

Star Wars was the first real bonding experience with Dad. He then took me almost every Friday to the movies with him

A Double Feature of Heavy Metal the movie and Raiders of the lost ark was the first time I got to go to the theater by myself with just friends

• I wanna say Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is the first movie I really remember. I did see a buncha Disney movies, but I never cared for them. I look back at them and kinda wish I could just go back and only watch the traditional ones…

One great memory was watching South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut as soon as it home release. Loved South Park as a kid, love it as an adult. It really helped me get a good understanding of the world. More importantly though that movie was probably one of the funniest things I'd ever seen.

Watched Liar Liar a lot back as a kid...My dad was a big Jim Carrey fan, though oddly now I can't really watch Jim Carrey movies other than The Cable Guy or The Truman Show...

The Water Boy...turns out this movie would turn me into an Adam Sandler fanboy...

I remember seeing the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie. I don't hate the franchise, but I can't remember much about that movie so I feel like that's a bad thing.

I remember watching Terminator 1 and 2 at an early age, and boy those movies were insane. Shame what the movies without Arnold did to the series.

Rocky is yet another movie I watched when I was younger and made me understand what good cinema is really about. Stallone films will always be something of a priority for me.

Pokemon the 'first' movie...Well the first one we got at least. Eh what can I say, it was at the height of the Pokemon craze and I enjoyed. Still love the little creatures.

• Agreed with TMNT, though I also have a lot of memories of watching the original cartoon all the time as a kid. Beyond that one though…I still remember watching Jurassic Park all the time too, to the point that I now wonder how in the heck I wasn't scared by it as a kid.

• Toy Story is one of the first movies I ever saw on VHS.