The Fairy Tail Current Manga Discussion (Spoilers here for anime onlyers)

• Most recent chapter 365.

I am sorta puzzled as to how such skilled fighters as Erza and Mira could someone slip them a mickey. Then half the chapter was quite the sight to say the least. Although it was fanservicey I didn't feel like it was shoehorned in.

Wonder how long it will take Natsu to find them before Mira is converted. Speaking of where is Minerva?

• I am so not gonna forgive Tartaros for what they did to Mira and Erza. Erza's my favorite character in this entire series and seeing this entire series and I can't accept this!

But on another topic: I hoped that this form wouldn't be created. I was enjoying this site not having a Fairy Tail Current Manga Discussion forum and now you came along and ruined it. Congratulations, you killjoy!

• My reviews for the last two chapters.

Chapter 367: Very misleading title. It barely focused on Jellal's battle against the Oracion Seis.

At least the fight has some context now, though. Jellal intends to free them from darkness.

But with Zero waking up, I don't think it'll be easy. O.o

Wow….Natsu was stripped and tossed into a cell like a sack of potatoes. XD

And for extra awkwardness, Lisanna's life was spared...but she's in the same situation as Natsu, her close childhood friend and love interest.

Anyway, it seems Tartaros takes great stride in humiliating their prisoners and depriving them of dignity. Sadly, in some messed-up parts of the world, this is a real way of dehumanizing prisoners.

Still, Natsu actually lost and got captured. lol

This will be a great opportunity to give Lisanna some limelight by having her work with Natsu to escape their current predicament. Don't squander this opportunity, Mashima.

She's seriously been needing more character development since she came back. I'm glad the two finally got a moment after the Edolas reunion. I was starting to think Mashima forgot that Lisanna and Natsu were supposed to be really close.

Uh oh. Just as the guild is informed of the situation, Elfman under Sayla's control is going to attack. O.o

Oh...and Kyouka and Sayla apparently did stuff.....naughty stuff. O.O (Seriously, how did Mashima get away with that?)

Interesting chapter.

Chapter 368: Seems as though Silver doesn't see eye to eye with Tatarus's prisoner humiliation policy, having given Lisanna something to cover up with. lol

Before that, though, I was laughing when Natsu turned around literally right after Lisanna told him not to due to her compromising position. XD

And Silver seems to actually know Natsu. Interesting.

I have to admit...even the name 'Silver' is kinda related to Gray...considering the color of silver.

And while Natsu and Lisanna are busy with their situation, the guild is in danger of being destroyed by a lacrima Elfman was given by Sayla and Jellal could possibly be on the cusp of death unless something happens to stop Zero.

On top of that, poor Erza. :(

• Most recent chapter : 371. Wow I loved this chapter it was AW to the SOME. So some one ( can't remember the name…) captured Mira and ERza . This girl was putting demon particles into Mira while unconscious. But thanks to that mora was revived and now ready for battle! Erza escaped to and beat this octopus thing lol. I can't quite remember why they were captured but Now I know that the whole guild is ready to BATTLE!

You can read the new chapter here.

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/371/3

• So manga chapter 382

This Demon King guy looks like you typical arrogant bad guy.
    Minerva shouldn't be so upset, so was only going to lose to Erza for a third time lol. She couldn't even beat child Erza
    Now it's up to Lucy to save the day. Which is funny because people say she is "useless" or is "only for fanserivce" But Lucy has been a pretty decent member of the team. Usually she is screwed out of a win that what makes her seem lame.

• The current arc is pretty cool, though right now they are showing too much gray, before that too much natsu (who are quickly becoming my most disliked characters). Would be fun to see more of what mira, makarov or the other groups are up too. Also, I want to know what Jellal and the others are up too.

• @visoredavenger:

So manga chapter 382

This Demon King guy looks like you typical arrogant bad guy.
    Minerva shouldn't be so upset, so was only going to lose to Erza for a third time lol. She couldn't even beat child Erza
    Now it's up to Lucy to save the day. Which is funny because people say she is "useless" or is "only for fanserivce" But Lucy has been a pretty decent member of the team. Usually she is screwed out of a win that what makes her seem lame.

And what happened after her third defeat?

• @littlestyles8712:

Most recent chapter : 371. Wow I loved this chapter it was AW to the SOME. So some one ( can't remember the name…) captured Mira and ERza . This girl was putting demon particles into Mira while unconscious. But thanks to that mora was revived and now ready for battle! Erza escaped to and beat this octopus thing lol. I can't quite remember why they were captured but Now I know that the whole guild is ready to BATTLE!

Erza's battle with that huge octopus would have been better if we had actually seen it.

• Looks like barely anyone has posted to this thread, so I read chapters 388 to 395 and I have some things to say about 388.

Ninja_Shinigami_Mage was right. Minerva isn't like Zorin Blitz. We saw flashbacks to her childhood and… wow. No wonder she became what she became. Plus, when the fight ended, Minerva started to redeem herself after Sting and Rogue rescued her from... that demon guy... and now, they are fighting him off while Erza and Minerva are searching for the control room to stop Face.

Meanwhile Grey fought Silver who turns out to be his father. Or, more accurately, he's Deliora taking over his father. And he's immune to Ice Magic, being a Demon Slayer, and Grey pulls off a tough battle, and after Grey beat him, Silver says "Kill me." to Grey. But Grey refuses due to Fairy Tail's code of ethics. However, he does die after Juvia destroys Keith. As he died, though, Silver spoke words of wisdom for Grey and Juvia.

And in chapter 395, it looks like two other members of Tartaros are going all demon mode. Now, Natsu and Gajeel are ready to fight them... and each other.

Plus, I liked that joke the kitties made about Minerva becoming a housewife as she and Erza continued their search for the control room. Never thought I'd see her be so happy. And by that I mean not the sadistic kind.

Well, it looks like my hatred for Minerva Orlando has finally dissolved. But that'll never happen to my hatred of a certain other MO. Wanna know what that is?

! Metroid Other M

• I want to get this off my chest right here and now: I have now somewhat of a problem with how this new Current Manga Discussion form has barely any attention. The one we had on the old Funimation website had lots of contributions but this one feels barren and lifeless by comparison. Back in the old site, Ninja_Shinigami_Mage would give a plot summary of each chapter every time a new chapter is released, but on this one, he only did that once. In fact, we haven't heard back from him since this April. What gives? And now this is why there have been four postings from me in a row.

• Now, I would like to say that something screwy has been happening lately. Chapter 395 was released August 1st, which was a Friday, which is good because that's been the case for the past several years or so, but last Friday, I checked for chapter 396 and it didn't come until Tuesday the Twelth. And now we're on Friday the Twenty-Second, and still no chapter 397. What's going on here?

• Looks like fairy tail chapters will be released from now on on Mondays instead of Fridays. And where did my 400th chapter anniverary post go!? Please, Funimation, bring it back.

• @visoredavenger:

So manga chapter 382

Yeah, I too consider Lucy to get way to much flack. I wish people would stop calling her "useless" without so much as a second thought and not even bothering to think about the accomplishments she did pull off.

• The whole tartarus arc really will shut up the Lucy haters \o/

• I hope so. See, Lucy haters? Lucy can be actually helpful. Now apologize.

• I have a quick question… in Chapter 372, why didn't Erza torture Kyouka back? For example, when Kyouka said "I don't know who Elfman is," why didn't Erza say, "I don't believe you," whip out her Lightning Empress spear, and zap her with a whopping amount of high voltage that would put Yakidorga's electric shocks to shame? Or better yet, gouged Kyouka's eyes out with a knife? Or chopped her limbs off? Or cut her stomach open and ripped out a few of her organs? Or stabbed her with so many of her swords, turning her into a human pincushion? Yes, Kyouka's a demon, but she's very human-like in appearance. And yes, I know Kyouka ends up getting tortured anyway, but not by Erza. Considering that Chapter 372 started with Erza saying that she was going to make Kyouka pay for what she did to her in Chapters 365 and 368, directly to her face, I might add, it seemed as if she really were going to torture Kyouka, which she should have. She had every right to. So why didn't she!?!?

• Because hero characters always make the villians pay in the nicest way possible, they're nice like that.

• Maybe a little too nice. What Erza did to punish Kyouka was just a slap on the wrist compared to what she should have done. Have you watched Hellsing Ultimate's seventh episode? Seras Victoria is a hero character, (maybe the only one) and she made Zorin Blitz pay in a way that was super mean. So maybe hero characters shoud try making the villians pay in much much meaner ways: No more Mr. Nice Guy in other words. An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. That's my philosiphy. So if Erza truly wanted revenge on Kyouka for tortoring her, it would have only been fair if she concocted a little role-reversal. And she missed that opportunity. Twice. And besides, Fairy Tail's struggle to keep Erza from going off the deep end could have been interesting.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10791036/1/What-Chapter-372-of-Fairy-Tail-should-have-been

• Just read the last chapter. A very strong one, the reveal about Zeref's demons was especially interesting.

• @iamshodan:

I want to get this off my chest right here and now: I have now somewhat of a problem with how this new Current Manga Discussion form has barely any attention. The one we had on the old Funimation website had lots of contributions but this one feels barren and lifeless by comparison. Back in the old site, Ninja_Shinigami_Mage would give a plot summary of each chapter every time a new chapter is released, but on this one, he only did that once. In fact, we haven't heard back from him since this April. What gives? And now this is why there have been four postings from me in a row.

Sorry. Been very busy recently. ^___^'''

I'll try to log in more often.

• Great to have you back. Say, did you read that message I recently sent you concerning Minerva? Did you read chapters 388 and onward?