The Future Daires: 13

• This is a fanfiction that applies to the story if altered that the character that i created, 13 , was involved in the survival games. This is also from the point of view of 13 till his most likely death.

"Deus."
    "hmmm?" the God of space and time asked raiseing an eyebrow.
    " What is it that your planing" I ask
    The god chuckled" a new game"
    " Iam not a kid Deus. I dont have time for your games."
    The god did what seemed to be a smile. He chuckled uncontrolable.
    " I think what boss is trying to say is that this isnt a game for little kids." I turned to murmur. I sighed opening my eyes to the whiteness around me. My little world. My everything of everything. I picked up my dull pencil to write down everthing. The only problem was. It was done for me, in my hand writeing. Even weirder thing was that it was exactly wat i was going to write. Everything importantant that happens to me. Well it isnt much. I've always been sucluded to my white world, but still i wrote even the littlest things that affected me. Maybe thats why they say iam insane. I know iam not.

I hope you support this fanfic

• @watchinanimeslikeaboss:

This is a fanfiction that applies to the story if altered that the character that i created, 13 , was involved in the survival games. This is also from the point of view of 13 till his most likely death.

"Deus."
    "hmmm?" the God of space and time asked raiseing an eyebrow.
    " What is it that your planing" I ask
    The god chuckled" a new game"
    " Iam not a kid Deus. I dont have time for your games."
    The god did what seemed to be a smile. He chuckled uncontrolable.
    " I think what boss is trying to say is that this isnt a game for little kids." I turned to murmur. I sighed opening my eyes to the whiteness around me. My little world. My everything of everything. I picked up my dull pencil to write down everthing. The only problem was. It was done for me, in my hand writeing. Even weirder thing was that it was exactly wat i was going to write. Everything importantant that happens to me. Well it isnt much. I've always been sucluded to my white world, but still i wrote even the littlest things that affected me. Maybe thats why they say iam insane. I know iam not.

I hope you support this fanfic

Great start. Keep working on it.

• All of a sudden A doorway opened. A world of new colors and expereinces. I grined widely as a new color covered the whiteness. It was he color of red.
    "why?" I asked looking down at the dairy that had predicted this "why?"a new voice anserwed my question
    " Your nessasary." a man said. He was tall with brown hair that was pulled back. "too bad your only nessesity is to die." at this I reacted quickly embraceing the man with a bear hug. The man yelped in suprise as i drove him to the ground. I got close to his ear and wispered
    "thank you" I then grasped his neck chokeing him. The man struggled but I had him pinned.The man soon stopped. I hadnt killed him, but he was in the way. I took his gun and went out into the new world.

• Good. There are flaws like who said what and some grammar errors.

7.5/10 (Try to fix it.)

• thank you part three will be out soon

• I take my weapon and relod it. I walk through the front door. The man was kind enough to take care of them for me. I look down at my dairy and look into it. the dairy says I take a nearby sewer tunnel into the city. When i got to the city I stole new clothes from a blue cross clotheing donation box. I head into the town and looked into my dairy. It said that I would find a nearby orphanage and they would take me in. I arrive at the orphanage and the door is anserwed by a little girl. I crouched down and asked who was in charge here
    "What do you want?" a plump woman came by "your to young to aopt.
    "I need somewhere to go." i said putting a sad underline in my voice. hmm sadness i wonder what that emotions like.
    "well you came to the right place. Come on in." I walked in to the orphanage and started my new life, my free life

I hope you enjoy iam takeing any feedback

• There are spelling errors throughout. It's spelled Diary not Dairy.

• sorry it dosent always show spelling error here and in all honesty i type this up as i go so its expected but i wll try my hardest

• Very nice, was interesting to read

• sorry guys iam in a pickle in thw world so itll be a while untill you hear from me

• The orphanage was great start as a base of operation. My escape wasn't shown on TV. THat man must have somehow covered it up. I then heard a knock on the door. A teenage girl stood there with a seriouse look on her face, she was tall with brown hair and eyes. She stared at me like I was a bomb about to kill everyone here. " I am here to warn you" she walked up to my face trying to intimmated me. " one step, just one. I ll take care of you personally."
    "what are you afraid of?" I said with a smile. She seemed startled as if something startled her. I couldn't tell if she realized that I wasn't scared or that I am was enjoying it. our eyes stayed locked in place until she backed up alittle and made her final remarks.
    " Just stay in line." she walked away with a slight stride probably trying to act as if she won that. I could already tell that this would be oe of the funnest games I will ever play.

• hope you enjoy this new entry to my little series! I know you will hear more fan fictions after this series. Please give me any useful feedback you think will improve my story.

• Not bad. Keep on going.

• I explored the orphanage thouroughly every new corridor and room a new adventure and experience. I had been at the orphanage for about a week now and there as still one room I hadn't gotten to seen yet. It was about two days ago when I saw this mysterious room at the end of the hall. My dairy told me to enter it so i did so not denying the future. Then almost out of nowhere the owner walked in front of me with a kind smile
    " that rooms a secret." I felt a strange sensation throughout my entire body when she said that, almost as if time itself changed right before my eyes. For the next two days all I did was sit in my room and think and look at my dairy. It had changed, why though? Why then of all places and times. Is she a player? that was the only logical explaination. What a twist of luck. I would get to see my favorite color again. My dairy seemed to be changeing again.

• what do you guys think should happen next?

• Yuno burns the orphanage. End Of Story.

• I guess it is time for me to inact my plan but around this time the school bombing going on and yukis still a wuss. I think i can still try to impliment it

• I go to my bed and take the gun from under my mattress. The door cracks open as my host walks in with a gun pointed at my head. I feel a deep swelling emotion in me as the owner walked forward the gun still on my head. The emotion swelling it growing bigger and bigger in my stomach. I feel as though iam going to throw up. My mouth opens wide I expecting my insides to turn inside out. Laughter, thats all i hear as I laugh so uncontrollable. My lungs hurt and my thighs crumple in on themselfs as I fall to the floor and try to calm down. The owner looked disturbed, her eyes filled with worry as she looked at me with pitty.
    "whats wrong with you?" she asked her eyes filled with pity and fear. Oh fear, such a buttifull thing. The hand holding the gun quivered. I pulled out my gun and her grip tightened. Her will to survive was stronger than her fear of me.
    "I Am Number 13" I said with a clear determination. I did not fear death, if anything I accepted it. Not today though. My death will come, inevitable. The owners orphans came swarming in. The strict one had a gun pointed at me. She looked at e with sheer hatred, for me and maybe even herself. For not seeing this, she knew I was off yet said nothing. The owner looked away for a split secound to ackowledge her allies. I took the oppertunity, I fired. It rang through the orphanage, no the world. The first off many of my kill. The whole orphanage was silent, I feel the hate radiate from them. The small ones cried, I took anouther shoot. This one at the strict ones hands. The gun feel out of her bloody hand. I took the oppertunity to make my escape through the window. I ran and never stopped. I was in the city in a dark alley at night before I collapsed from exaustion. I smiled, this was only the beggining.
    "deus, Iam truely haveing fun."

• this was a long one. I am trying to be VERY cannon. Dont worry fire will burn the corpses of enemies and the innocent. Dont worry.