The "what if" Game

• okay heres how to play. I'll start off with a "what if" question/problem, you have to answer it in the craziest way you can, then create a "what if " question of your own and the next person answers it and so on…....

NO WRONG ANSWERS;)
    okay lets start

What if you were trapped in a box made of rock and all you had with you were a a box of matches?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/seriousface40226573772x.jpg/

• I would start off eating some of the match heads so the sulfur would make me pee uncontrollably and give me powerful gas, setting aside one match. I would then try and weaken the stone box with erosion and once I felt it was weak enough I would just let one rip and light the last match and Blow the box up. ( no one said I needed to live through this lol)

What If your standing on the edge of a cliff, An angelic figure appears 10 feet in front of you standing in mid air and beckons you to come forward?

• I'd turn around and slap Santa Claus for telling me I was crazy. And as he reeled back at the realization that somebody just hit him, I would jump on my pterodactyl and fly with the angel into the clouds as gumdrops and ice cream rained down into a small mountain that would eventually be occupied(and destroyed) by Vegeta. :)

What if God was one of us, just a stranger on a bus?(I'm sorry. I had to make that reference :3)

• I'd take him and strao him in a chair and et him addicted to amine and add a new comandment that states all shall watch anime.

What if you had a super power but you could only use it once is your life?

• i would make it a power that grants wishes and grant myself unlimited use of that power, go on a crazy destruction spree with my wishes, then grant myself more powers than what i had and destroy every tyrant and warlord in the world. p.s (i'll create different anime dimensions to travel to, and invite all that feel like going)

what if you had a ghost stuck on your wall and you can't touch him, but he constantly spits at you telling you to let him go?=)

• I would have no choice but to call GHOSTBUSTERS! I would then put on a giant condom to protect myself from S.T.D ( Spiritually Transmitted Disease) bring in a cd player and put the Tiny Tim Essentials on repeat to torture the schmuck until Rick Morannis came and rescued me. I aint fraid a no ghost!

What IF: While summoning a Demon to do your bidding the circle of salt you had laid out gets hit by a gust a wind and the seal breaks?

• @Scorpwillsting:

I would have no choice but to call GHOSTBUSTERS! I would then put on a giant condom to protect myself from S.T.D ( Spiritually Transmitted Disease) bring in a cd player and put the Tiny Tim Essentials on repeat to torture the schmuck until Rick Morannis came and rescued me. I aint fraid a no ghost!

What IF: While summoning a Demon to do your bidding the circle of salt you had laid out gets hit by a gust a wind and the seal breaks?

You get a zombie summoned by the grave that only eats you.

• pssst! Hey…. @ Zethus need to put a new" What If" for the next round

• @Scorpwillsting:

pssst! Hey…. @ Zethus need to put a new" What If" for the next round

Or you could since we've been left hanging.

What if you couldn't tella lie for 24hrs?

• I would go and isolate myself from the world.

What if you were kidnapped and sold as a slave?

• @Madis1:

I would go and isolate myself from the world.

What if you were kidnapped and sold as a slave?

I would start an uprising and take down my owner.

• This post is deleted!

• awwww why didn't you put a "what if " question???<)
    fine i'll make one myself

what if you had to go through a long series of punishments for robbing a build-a-bear store for no reason?
    p.s why's everyone quoting each others responses????? eh whatever:0:)

• After a Few years of "Thank You Mistress Akeno" I would start Topping from the bottom and find a way to get her to admit she made me do it after making a deal with a employee I fired, then pay her back in kind for a few years.

What If: You find yourself trapped in a vat of jello that was suspended inside a upside down Dairy Queen Blizzard hanging over a cannibals cook pot?

• tough call id eat my way through the jelly use my blunt right angle knives to stick to the floor of dairy so i wont fall. take every bit food they have there, throw my knives at the cannibals then use my leauge(spelling check) of a thousand rins (blue exorcist) to take them out and throw them in them vat.

what if wherever you walk(not matter what it is) the floor/surface is lava?

• Winggaurdium Leviosa on my self, Accio Broom for my Firebolt, then I would immediately call the Maytag Repair man cuz the Central Earth Cooling system is on the fritz.

What If: your looking at a mirror and some sexy woman/man ( depending on preference) appears in the mirror, you turn around but not behind you and beckons you to come to him/her, you catch a hint of sulfur and a flash of yellow in the eyes

• I'd smash the mirror and jump through the vortex and become ruler of hell. The punishment for sinning and being sent there: NO ANIME FOR YOU!!! :P

What if you were sent to hell after I became its new ruler? :3

• Would attempt to appeal to your sense of pity and while you were sitting on your throne of skulls gloating the true plan would be put into effect….Hitler, Pol pot, and Nixon would be sneaking up behind you and once tied down to your throne you would be forced to watch the same episode of Barney and teletubbies, over and over and over until you conceded to allow anime in the subterranean condos.

What If: your dinner and all the food around you grew faces and started talking to you and would scream if you bit into it or tried to cook it

• I think i would be drug and drunk, i would seriously rush to the hostpital.

What if : What you dream of becomes real?

• @Scorpwillsting:

you would be forced to watch the same episode of Barney and teletubbies

Oh the inhumanity!

@Haunter: That would be awesome. Nuff said :)

What if the very next thing you said could alter the fabric of reality and possibly destroy the universe?

• OOOOOPS!

What If: you could turn invisible for exactly 15 min every 2 hours