Itunes App issue

• I have no clue where to put this so I will put it here feel free to move it if it is in the wrong forum.

The problem I am having is after I downloaded the app and tried to run it the logo loads then there is a blank screen and nothing else.

Also I have contacted support I can't wait 3-4 days to get an answer on this issue.

• @nekofan100 said in Itunes App issue:

I have no clue where to put this so I will put it here feel free to move it if it is in the wrong forum.

The problem I am having is after I downloaded the app and tried to run it the logo loads then there is a blank screen and nothing else.

Also I have contacted support I can't wait 3-4 days to get an answer on this issue.

Yes I KNOW it a big issue that need phone support! -_- But there is a twitter you can contact to see if you can get it fast. @FunimationHelp on Twitter that reply much quicker then the e-mail does...

• @nekofan100 Hey there. The best i can suggest is changing our password. If that doesn't work delete the app and re-download it. Had the same issue for months and i kept contacting support until someone from support found out it was the % sign in my password. It literally took months for us to discover that all i needed was a password change. So if you have special characters iny our password you need to be careful as not all of them are accepted in their password algorithm