ITunes & Funimation

• I'm curious if there is a schedule of releases on the horizon as well as a list of current titles available? It is like finding a needle in the proverbial haystack when it comes to Funimation titles...there is no standard by release date & finding a title comes down to the search function...

I see Attack on Titan season 2 dubbed is on PlayStation, but not on iTunes...is there a planned release as well as the Steins;Gate movie...

Thanks for your time

• Good luck getting any response to this. It's been requested multiple times by multiple people and as far as I know, it's been ignored every time. I think I read somewhere a long time ago that they have lots of issues getting things on iTunes on time and are probably not keen on making any promises. It'd just be nice if they discussed it or better yet, made an effort to fix said issues.

• @gquiller Does http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewCustomPage?name=pageNetworkPage_FUNimation still work (just tells me not available in the UK store)
    There did used to be an itunes page on the Funimation site, but that was a few relaunches ago now. Looking in archive.org the link from there was http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewRoom?fcId=251233833&id=37

• @Shiroi-Hane - those just re-directed me to the iTunes program download page, not to the store.

• For me, the easiest way to get to content in the iTunes store is to select "animation" in the genre drop-down and scroll towards the bottom of that page. On the right-hand side you'll see links to specific providers. Funimation will be listed. The only problem is that there doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to the way titles are sorted. Unfortunately this method really only works on the pc/mac client.

Fingers crossed one day we'll know when to expect certain titles to hit the store instead of rummaging through that list.

• @nerdybum said in ITunes & Funimation:

The only problem is that there doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to the way titles are sorted.

I found a small drop-down sort menu at the top-right corner of the page:

• Release Date
    • Name [alphabetical, of course]
    • Bestsellers
    • All-Time Bestsellers

No "Coming Soon" option.