Hello hello, a series of questions.

• HELLO THERE!

I'm awesomedude, I'm new to this forum but not new to forums ;)

SO before I begin wandering around this place, I have a couple of questions that require answers ^.^

1. This is a Funimation forum. I am a dude that enjoys recommending anime. Am I allowed to recommend non-Funimation anime?

2. As I enjoy recommending anime, I have a thread from another forum that I plan to sorta eh... shuffle over here, so to speak. It will however require like 5 consecutive posts to lay out all the rules and keep things organized, so I was wondering if I'd be allowed to do that and I wouldn't be shot for spam. That or, I'll post them, but slowly. ('-' )

3. How goes the rules for mentioning other anime-viewing sites? I never mention other sites, simply the anime I'm recommending, but I was just curious.

4. How active is this forum? Once again, purely curious XD

That SHOULD pretty well cover it, thanks a bunch in advance ;)

• @awesomedude20 said in Hello hello, a series of questions.:

HELLO THERE!

I'm awesomedude, I'm new to this forum but not new to forums ;)

SO before I begin wandering around this place, I have a couple of questions that require answers ^.^

1. This is a Funimation forum. I am a dude that enjoys recommending anime. Am I allowed to recommend non-Funimation anime?

2. As I enjoy recommending anime, I have a thread from another forum that I plan to sorta eh... shuffle over here, so to speak. It will however require like 5 consecutive posts to lay out all the rules and keep things organized, so I was wondering if I'd be allowed to do that and I wouldn't be shot for spam. That or, I'll post them, but slowly. ('-' )

3. How goes the rules for mentioning other anime-viewing sites? I never mention other sites, simply the anime I'm recommending, but I was just curious.

4. How active is this forum? Once again, purely curious XD

That SHOULD pretty well cover it, thanks a bunch in advance ;)

Answering in order
    Yes, ask @SpacemanHardy (I shorten him to SMH), as long as its Crunchyroll Hulu Netflix Anime Network Amazon or Daisuki, there's like ~15 regular members one of which is infuriating to deal with. Threads with a great many posts tend to include him.

1. Of course.

2. Hop right in! https://www.funimation.com/forum/topic/25/anime-recommendations-thread

3. Official streaming good, non-official/illegal not allowed.

4, Watch and determine.

Welcome.

• AWESOME, the forum I frequent LITERALLY JUST got purged and everything was deleted, yaaaay ;-;

Well judging from your quick responses, this community seems active enough ;)

Thanks a bunch, see ya around! :D

• The thread has arisen ;)

https://www.funimation.com/forum/topic/11233/the-most-extreme-recommendation-thread-there-is-the-extremeningining

Ima test around here for a week or so, see how I like it :P

My biggest issue thus far is the posting format, I'm used to a lot more freedom, like centering text and adding colours and such XD

Not a huge deal admittedly, but ya know ;D

• Hello & welcome @awesomedude20 !

• @Haildodger said in Hello hello, a series of questions.:

Hello & welcome @awesomedude20 !

Hellooo, thanks for the welcome! :D