Book of Murder Part 2 Episode 48 Sebastian????

• Book of Murder Part 2 Episode 48 Sebastian???? Ok so what about Sebastian since he fake his death and then act as if he was dead. And then let everyone see that he was alive in the graveyard, why does no question it? I mean he stab for his death. I mean the that where at Ciel party know he death and know how he die. So if anyone see Sebastian again there going by like how is he still alive? I know the queen butler will if he ever see him again. Also btw why is the queen older? I guess the young queen was filler. But Food Contest was not filler and though we don't see the queen as she cover in black shadow you pretty can put 1 and 2 toughter that it was the Young Queen there. So why is this an Older Queen now?

• @gohan6425 said in Book of Murder Part 2 Episode 48 Sebastian????:

Book of Murder Part 2 Episode 48 Sebastian???? Ok so what about Sebastian since he fake his death and then act as if he was dead. And then let everyone see that he was alive in the graveyard, why does no question it? I mean he stab for his death. I mean the that where at Ciel party know he death and know how he die. So if anyone see Sebastian again there going by like how is he still alive? I know the queen butler will if he ever see him again. Also btw why is the queen older? I guess the young queen was filler. But Food Contest was not filler and though we don't see the queen as she cover in black shadow you pretty can put 1 and 2 toughter that it was the Young Queen there. So why is this an Older Queen now?

@emdier @nobu someone???

• @gohan6425 said in Book of Murder Part 2 Episode 48 Sebastian????:

Book of Murder Part 2 Episode 48 Sebastian???? Ok so what about Sebastian since he fake his death and then act as if he was dead. And then let everyone see that he was alive in the graveyard, why does no question it? I mean he stab for his death. I mean the that where at Ciel party know he death and know how he die. So if anyone see Sebastian again there going by like how is he still alive? I know the queen butler will if he ever see him again. Also btw why is the queen older? I guess the young queen was filler. But Food Contest was not filler and though we don't see the queen as she cover in black shadow you pretty can put 1 and 2 toughter that it was the Young Queen there. So why is this an Older Queen now?

I assume that they think Ciel and Sebastian staged the whole thing, which is true. I'm sure they find some ay to explain it all away.

And yeah, young queen is filler. I haven't read the manga so I'm not sure if we see an outline or not, but they may have just added that to the anime as foreshadowing for their future storyline.

• @emdier said in Book of Murder Part 2 Episode 48 Sebastian????:

@gohan6425 said in Book of Murder Part 2 Episode 48 Sebastian????:

I assume that they think Ciel and Sebastian staged the whole thing, which is true. I'm sure they find some ay to explain it all away.

And yeah, young queen is filler. I haven't read the manga so I'm not sure if we see an outline or not, but they may have just added that to the anime as foreshadowing for their future storyline.

@emdier Well in the Food Contest it was clearly it was the Young Queen. Even though you never see her since she has a Black Shadow so you can't see what she looks like she does talk at the end and it clearly the Younger Queen basic on the voice. "Ciel and Sebastian staged the whole thing, which is true" Yes it true but it was murder so that a big thing. I guess if Queen Butler ever came out and said you can't be alive b/c I ***** *** he would not be able to said b/c that he would amint that he "kill" Sebastian...

• It's not like this series is the first to have a staged murder, I assume they didn't think they'd have to hold hands and explain everything, it's Ciel and Sebastian, they're smart enough to explain it all away.

And yes, I know, what I am saying they may have just made her ougliness to fit her anime counterpart. But I dunno for sure, have not read the manga.