Ciel Wonderland???

• So I just seen the 1st Episode of the OVA of Ciel Wonderland? Like really why is she Alice? Lizzy should be Alice... But I will say this make me even more salty because I wanted Funimation to English Dub Code Geass Nunnally in Wonderland OVA... Like damn Black Bluter and Code Geass both are thinking of the same ideas... Make me wish I had check out this show sooner...

• Alice in Wonderland shows up a lot in anime. It's rather popular for shows to make their own version.

Ciel is Alice becasue he is the main character. The whole point is for some character revelation as they go through the various point in the Alice story. If Lizzie was Alice, Ciel would not be able to make these revelations.

• @korrailli said in Ciel Wonderland???:

Alice in Wonderland shows up a lot in anime. It's rather popular for shows to make their own version.

Ciel is Alice becasue he is the main character. The whole point is for some character revelation as they go through the various point in the Alice story. If Lizzie was Alice, Ciel would not be able to make these revelations.

@korrailli Nunnally is Alice and she not the main character of Code Geass...