VENTING..........

• I am sorry, but this new partnership between Crunchyroll and Funimation has become such a drag in terms of being able to watch some of my favorite episodes of shows like DxD and others. What do you mean NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY???? (Subs) Who REALLY wants to pay for two different services to watch shows that were It was available here not that long ago. While not a fan of dubs, I can appreciate the work Funimation puts into them but to basically throw away subs to a company, who at least to me, seem to use visually inferior video quality to Funimation and to have to pay again to watch them without Ads seems like such a rip off. I loved Funimation but now it feels like my love is slowly dwindling.

• @mstrom5 said in VENTING..........:

I am sorry, but this new partnership between Crunchyroll and Funimation has become such a drag in terms of being able to watch some of my favorite episodes of shows like DxD and others. What do you mean NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY???? (Subs) Who REALLY wants to pay for two different services to watch shows that were It was available here not that long ago. While not a fan of dubs, I can appreciate the work Funimation puts into them but to basically throw away subs to a company, who at least to me, seem to use visually inferior video quality to Funimation and to have to pay again to watch them without Ads seems like such a rip off. I loved Funimation but now it feels like my love is slowly dwindling.

Well they did announce that most of their subtitled catalog, except for those with specific contract issues (ie. Tales of Zestiria the X) were going to be going over to CR eventually.