The Ending Of Sora No Otoshimono! Discuss Here! (Discuss Spoilers Too)

• –>SPOILER ALERT<

Readers Beware! I am covering a lot of information here!

The final chapter of Sora will be released on the 26th of Jan, the movie ties in to the end of the manga! (From what I can gather, MAY NOT BE 100% TRUE!)(If so Thank GOD)
    Official Trailer Of Eternal My Master

:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeNsRS01ca4
    Official Website

:http://kadokawa-anime.jp/soraoto/index.html
    And the second to last chapter of the manga (English-Translation is ok :3)
    Link To Chapter 76 (Second To Last Chapter)

;http://www.mangahere.com/manga/sora_no_otoshimono/v13/c076/

So if you see the movie cover her wings are burning (SPOILER ALERT)
    In chapter 76 at the end, her wings are burning too because she cannot enter the Synapse because she will self destruct if she does.(Because her core is actually a a Self-Destruct Type)
    So will the movie be the 'Final installment' of this manga and also will it tie in to it? Who knows?
    So everyone is gone Nymph dies(In an attempt to kill Minos, but unfortunately fails therefore ending up killing her self and other Angeloids), so the only one left is Minos, Ikaros and Tomoki (Astrea and Chaos are Dead). This may suggest a sad ending and also that what ever is happening to the world cannot be stopped, Ikaros cannot enter the synapse but Tomoki can, Tomoki cannot fly but Ikaros can but if she goes up there she will die! So its a lose - lose situation, how will they stop this chaos! We will have to find out in Chapter 77 of Sora No Otoshimono! - The last Chapter!

• Well i heard somewhere that the magna IS ENDING but not when you think though, it said that the manga to be ending in March/April when the 2nd movie comes out so it all fits in…...so I don't think it actually ends in January 26th 2014 there is 3 more chapters left to go (Feb 26, March 26, and Maybe April 26th, not quite sure about April though but I'm pretty confident about February and March though! :D) so keep your hopes up!!!! :DDD

• @SackboyHD:

Well i heard somewhere that the magna IS ENDING but not when you think though, it said that the manga to be ending in March/April when the 2nd movie comes out so it all fits in…...so I don't think it actually ends in January 26th 2014 there is 3 more chapters left to go (Feb 26, March 26, and Maybe April 26th, not quite sure about April though but I'm pretty confident about February and March though! :D) so keep your hopes up!!!! :DDD

The manga is ending in January. The confusion about March is caused by the shonen release schedule. The "March" issue of shonen ace is released on January 26, 2014. This issue will contain SnO's final chapter (confirmed by the manga itself).

• Thanks for clearing the confusion! :D But can't wait too see the final chapter and I also can't wait to see the movie too! But its sad that this anime is ending! :(

• @Freenex:

The manga is ending in January. The confusion about March is caused by the shonen release schedule. The "March" issue of shonen ace is released on January 26, 2014. This issue will contain SnO's final chapter (confirmed by the manga itself).

Not another 4 chapter volume huh.

• Sadly no, What we get is what we get unfortunately… volume 19(74-77) will be the final tankōbon for SnO.

Chapter 77 is out in Japanese. it is titled "Chapter 77: Normality!!"

• Is there a link to it anywhere?

• @Freenex:

Sadly no, What we get is what we get unfortunately… volume 19(74-77) will be the final tankōbon for SnO.

Chapter 77 is out in Japanese. it is titled "Chapter 77: Normality!!"

Heh, I actually knew, was not really asking. I edited the link to the final chapter 77 on my thread before your post. - http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?1906-spoilers-for-those-who-are-confused-about-heavens-lost-property-eternal-my-master&p=12431#post12431

I'm Just sad I guess. coz its come to an end. I knew it would turn out good, it's too beautiful not to. Guess they weren't lying when they said it was the final. It will live with me till I reach heaven so I can wish to live in a SnO reality. Amin.

• OK so the trailer is already out in japan so its legit, when it's out in the states, i'm going to faint into a dream, where i'm in a coma, and having a dream about fainting after seeing the theaters with the movie out. or I'll do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA PLEASE GOD, ALLAH, BUDAH, ANYBODY, MAKE THIS HAPPEN

• Its really sad that its coming to an end…. since i read all of the manga I can tell its the end.... but i still cant believe it i hope and I HOPE they do a third season after the movie because come on ... COME ON this is such a great show/manga and in like 5 of the chapters they say season 3 confirmed/ in the works. Even the english dub cast said the in the commentary of the movie there working on it..... What.... your dropping an entire season for one 49 min movie..... What are you doing!!! But if this is the end ill just sadly accept it and roll over. :/