No 5.1 audio ?

• Got the S.A.V.E. edition & was surprised it has no 5.1 audio (like all Funimation's other releases) . It does list Dolby TrueHD 2.0 audio listed , but that could be anything from 2.0 to 7.1 audio . Since I'm not getting any sound from my rear & subwoofer did Funimation just not up the audio & kept it at original release quality ? Audio is also a little on the weak side , sounding like an older movie on Netflix that was released in HD (poorly) with the original soundtrack . Kind of a bummer...

• @sirbiscuit Generally only the English dubs are in 5.1 from what i've noticed on my blu-rays. I could be wrong though. OniAi didn't get a dub so there isn't 5.1.

• @sirbiscuit Most households in Japan are small and unable to accommodate things such as surround sound, so the vast majority of TV programs are made using only stereo sound. This is why most of the Japanese audio on anime releases is only available in 2.0 audio. And seeing as how Funimation has no control over the Japanese audio settings, they can only release what they are given, which is, you guessed it, 2.0 audio. They make their own English dubs 5.1, but seeing as how OniAi is a sub-only release and therefore has no dub, I'm afraid 2.0 Japanese is the best you're going to get. :\