20. Best show to savor
    21. Most recognizable art style
    22. Director/creator you will watch no matter what
    23. Character you want to help or comfort
    24. Series you understand, but others don’t
    25. Favourite Character Trope
    26. Biggest Character Change
    27. Biggest spit take you have done
    28. If you could make an anime, what would it be?
    29. Moment that pissed you off
    30. Biggest Plot Twist
    31. Most Traumatizing Scene

• I'm looking forward to day 27. I have a good one.

• Day 1: Favourite Gif

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Day 1: Favourite Gif

Basically anything with TK from Angel Beats is gold.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Day 2

In my mind Chuck Huber will always be Hiei, and Laura Bailey will always be Keiko Yukimura. No matter how many times I hear these two, I'm always brought back to Yu Yu Hakusho.

• Voice Actor you hear as one character

I do have a few of these.

The biggest example of this is Johnny Yong Bosch is always Lelouch vi Brittania. I hear him in a ton of shows and he's one of my favorite VA's, but I always think "Oh, that's Lelouch".

alt text

Vic Mignogna will ALWAYS be Edward Elric, no matter what other role he's in.

Laura Bailey will always be Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket.

Bryce Papenbrook is another who has had a number of big roles, but all I hear now is Meliodas.

• Day 2: Voice Actor you hear as one character

Sonny Strait all I hear now is Koro-Sensei. This applies to roles I heard him as before Koro Sensei. It has lead to a few odd head-cannons. Like, Koro Sensei really likes figure skating, so goes in 'disguise' to be a commentator at big events.

alt text

Koro Sensei in disguise? Probably.
    alt text

• Show you picked up on a whim and ended up loving

Most shows I end up picking up are on a whim. "This one has a cool preview image on Crunchyroll, lets watch it. This show had a scene in an amv that looks kind cool, let's watch it. This one has a funny title, let's watch it."

However, there are quite a few where I went in completely blind just at random and wound up loving it.

alt text

Penguindrum is probably the best example here. It isn't a show I would normally go for based off of the synopsis, and it really was just random whim that said "Hey, it has penguin in the title... Let's watch it." It wound up becoming one of my favorite shows.

• Day 3: Show you picked up on a whim and ended up loving

Black Blood Brothers I was doing the Anime Watching Challenge on MAL and ended up using this for one of the challenges. Being a vampire anime, it wasn't my kind of thing, but I did end up liking it a lot more than I thought. "I am sorry my confidence threatens you, but I can't help but be myself and I don't intend to change for you".

alt text

Kaiba Not totally sure why I picked this up, but I was hesitant due to the art. Glad I did watch since I fell in love by the end of episode 1.

alt text

Royal Tutor This one is currently airing. I wasn't going to watch it, but thought "What the heck, could be neat". It reminds me so much of Ouran, it has a good balance of comedy and seriousness. I do want to know Haine's background, but expect that won't come until later.

alt text

• DAY 2
    The voice actor who plays Gara on Naruto seems to sound similar a lot. But he is still a good VO.
    DAY 3
    One anime I picked up on a whim and ended up really enjoying was Baccano! Such a crazy, fun show!

• 1 - Favourite Gif
    Barazo Mankanshoku's serious face.
    alt text

2 - Voice Actor you hear as one character
    The woman that voices Nonon Jakuzure from Kill la Kill.

3 - Show you picked up on a whim and ended up loving
    Yamada's first time: B Gata H Kei, not sure why I decided to watch this anime since no one seems to talk about it, but I found it really funny.

4 - Voice Actors you confuse with each other
    Most japanese female voices look alike to me, but I can't go further as to give names...

• Day 4 - Voice Actors you confuse with each other

J. Michael Tatum and Ian Sinclair. I hear one and do get confused for a bit. It's usually Ian that I confuse with Michael. It doesn't last long for any particular role, but does throw me off for a bit when I first hear it.

• Day 4 - Voice Actors you confuse with each other

I... Honestly can't think of any. Not a single one.

Anime power you would like

alt text

Ruka from Gakuen Alice. All animals love him and that's awesome. Plus he carries a bunny everywhere and that's awesome too.

Either that, or to be a dragon in Kobayashi's Dragon Maid's world. Cause dragons are the best.

alt text

alt text

• DAY 4
    Recently, when Bryce Papenbrook filled in for Robbie Daymond on Tales of Xesteria, I couldn't tell the difference until someone pointed it out to me. I thought he did a good job.

DAY 5
    If I had an anime power it would be one of the psychic abilities from K Project. All the different colors look really cool!

Either that, or Natsu's flame power! Lol

• 5 - Anime power you would like

The power of being cool in any situation like Sakamoto.

alt text

• Anime power you would like

I've got to say, Lelouch's geass power would be outstanding. My day to day life would be nothing, but pure indulgence for probably three solid months, and then I would have to find something productive to do with it. He can keep his grandiose hand gestures though. :P

alt text

• Day 5: Anime power you would like

So, watching Natsume's Book of Friends a few weeks ago, there was a yokai that could make things younger. I think that would be useful for....reasons.

He makes Natsume younger.
    alt text

• Best Yokai/spirit

Hmm, this one is hard to narrow down.

Honorable Mentions

• Inuyasha from Inuyasha
    • Zakuro from Otome Yokai Zakuro
    • No Face from Spirited Away
    • The Mushi in Mushishi
    • Gin in Hotarabi no Mori E
    • Tomoe in Kamisama Kiss
    • Kuro in Blue Exorcist
    • Miketsukami from Inu x Boku SS
    • Nyanko-Sensei from Natsume's Book of Friends

However, my top has to be Ioryogi from Kobato.

alt text

I really liked him even from the very first episode. While he's got an extremely short temper, he still manages to be likeable and he obviously cares an awful lot about Kobato.

alt text

There's also the fact that a badass spirit is in the form of an adorable blue stuffed dog. He's just great.

• 6 - Best Yokai/spirit
    Does Kero from Cardcaptor Sakura count as a Yokai? I'm not really sure of what "Yokai" really means even after researching on the internet.

alt text

• Day 6 - Best Yokai/spirit

Nyanko Sensei would be the obvious choice here, but he is a bit of an ass and really just wants the Book of Friends.

alt text

So I am going with Fuzzy from The Morose Mononokean. He's cute, fuzzy, and just full of feels (seriously, his back story is tragic).

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Day 7: Favourite Slice of Life

I do like a good slice of life, so there are quite a few that I really like. Mushishi, Natsume's Book of Friends, Non non Biyori, Ano Hana.

My favourites are Kino's Journey, and March Comes in Like a Lion.

Kino's Journey I loved from the start. I did force myself to only watch 1 episode a day so I could take my time. I bought it shorty after watching. There are some pretty messed up topics that come up, but Kino is never really put off by them, at least not enough to make a big fuss over them.

alt text

March Comes in Like a Lion had me in tears in episode 3. It's not a super happy SOL, but feels more realistic than most. Rei's struggles to fit in and just to get through life seems more easy to relate to. He is learning to rely on others and not to try to fight through life on his own.

alt text