Trying to figure out how to stream

• So I saw they released Dragon Ball Z Kai the final chapters part 1. It's not on any streaming service I know of: Google, apple, Amazon, Xbox, Fullscreen... All I can find are hard Blu-Ray and DVD copies which I won't buy.

I would like to watch them legally so I saw Funimation had its own streaming service so I decided it was worth it to me to watch it. I signed up. I can't find it anywhere. The closest thing I can find are extras.

I can't even find the first season of Dbz kai on there.

Where the hell can I legally stream the final chapters!?

I'm trying really hard to give Funimation my money to watch their product. I just can't figure out a way to do that.

• Due to licensing restrictions, DBZ Kai is only available either on Toonami or by purchasing the home video release.

Sorry about that. If you find that unjust, please just blame Toei.

• @SpacemanHardy said in Trying to figure out how to stream:

Due to licensing restrictions, DBZ Kai is only available either on Toonami or by purchasing the home video release.

Sorry about that. If you find that unjust, please just blame Toei.

@SpacemanHardy Well there is one "Xfinity" Stream which is apart of Comcast Internets streaming service you know that air that Team 4 Star Version Scene that got cut from Toonami... But I almost sure this guy or girl does not have Comcast Cable...

You can't watch DBZ Kai on FunimationNow? LMFAO... So Toei that force people to watch it on TV and then only let us watch the non Bruce Music of the DBZ English Dub on Funimation LMFAO! Though I do believe Funimation is to blame for not aloting Bruce Music to be on the DBZ Dub for Funimation not Toei... Toei does not care of them putting it in the Blu-Ray's or the DVD's so that would not care if there was a choices in the stream too... I just think Funimation don't wanted to show it b/c of the lawsuit and wanted to hide Bruce Existence b/c of the lawsuit Funimation and Bruce had years ago...

• @Confused said in Trying to figure out how to stream:

So I saw they released Dragon Ball Z Kai the final chapters part 1. It's not on any streaming service I know of: Google, apple, Amazon, Xbox, Fullscreen... All I can find are hard Blu-Ray and DVD copies which I won't buy.

I would like to watch them legally so I saw Funimation had its own streaming service so I decided it was worth it to me to watch it. I signed up. I can't find it anywhere. The closest thing I can find are extras.

I can't even find the first season of Dbz kai on there.

Where the hell can I legally stream the final chapters!?

I'm trying really hard to give Funimation my money to watch their product. I just can't figure out a way to do that.

@Confused If you have Comcast cable you can watch DBZ Kai on there Stream called "Xfinity"... That's where we got the Team4Star scene which was cut from the Toonami Broadcast...