Episodes 107+

• I was just wondering if anyone knew what was going on with the schedule? I checked it and it said that 107-108 should be already out. Any info would be better than no info.

Thanks.

• I also saw that episodes 107-108 were suppose to be out on the 23rd of Dec. and now today Dec. 30th episodes109-110 are suppose to be out but I don't see any of them and I have checked everyday. I'm kind of getting upset. Fairy Tales is the only reason I pay for this site.

• That's about the same for me. With the buffering issue and now no new Fairy Tail episodes this is getting ridiculous and am about to cancel my subscription.

• I too have been wondering where the "new" Fairy Tail episodes are. I am going back and reading the manga so I am getting my Fairy Tail fix that way. But I would like to know what happens next please.

• All the new episodes that I have been waiting for finally showed up. (107-110) I hope the same happens for the rest of you.

• Yep I see them now to and watching as I type.

• So I am new how can you find out when they are releasing more episodes for the series because I cant wait to finish the rest of them.

• new episodes continue april 2014 watch them here and they have all subs link removed

• @Emanz15:

new episodes continue april 2014 watch them here and they have all subs

It's people like you I despise.

• Hey I'm a free member but i just want to know what's the deal with the Elite subscriber's missing out on Season 4 episodes 113-114? When that happened with 107-110 was probably because their other streaming partners needed those 2 weeks to set up a season 4 tab for their subscribers. but that doesn't explain why on Wednesday Jan/16/2014 at 7:pm est those 2 episodes which are advertised as being available for you Elite members since yesterday hasn't gone up yet.
    The reason I'm upset for You guy's is because I like to read the episode descriptions a for possible spoilers teases and because i want to make sure that there wont be any interruptions when their released to free streaming.

• hey dpan4, if you click on the schedule tab and then the subscription tab or the free streaming tab, then you can see what is coming out next and the dates but a lot of the time stuff does not come out when they say it will. I hope that answers your question:)

• @Amandajean:

hey dpan4, if you click on the schedule tab and then the subscription tab or the free streaming tab, then you can see what is coming out next and the dates but a lot of the time stuff does not come out when they say it will. I hope that answers your question:)

Thank you. I just saw that today before looking here to see if someone posted back. I feel like a dummy.

• Yeah it sucks, I thought I looked that the calender wrong and it was supposed to come out on Friday after they changed the schedule. Now it's Saturday and 113-114 still haven't been released. I wouldn't be so annoyed except that they give us a date then they don't follow up on it. If you say you're going to do something then do it. :/ Well I guess I'll start watching Last Exile, Fam the Silver Wing.

• So episodes 115 and 116 scheduled for subscriptions on 1/21…but still no sign of episodes 113 and 114.

• Hey Fairy Tail fans rejoice the elite subscribers finally got the missing 6 episodes on Wednesday Jan/29/14, that CJ said were uploading with some glitches and that was the reason for holding them back until they had better transfers (newer) to upload, now all you elite subscribers can binge watch episodes 113-118, and this mean's us free members don't have to worry about (fingers crossed) delivery interruptions for episodes 113-114 1/31/14, 115-116 2/07/14, 117-118 2/14/14, hooray!

• Hey Good Afternoon I'm requesting that you once again show the upcoming new free streaming and elite subscriber Fairy Tail episodes back on their respective schedule tabs.
    I don't understand why they were taken off when we all knew that the problem you had with uploading episodes 113-116 would have been resolved by either this week or the next, plus I'm pretty sure as I write this (without checking his post to clarify) that CJ said they weren't going to change the schedule.
    And now that it's been fixed please put the episode notification's back on the schedule.

Signed thorstwin

• If you want the episodes up to 175 since 176 isn't out yet (may not come out) you can go to link removed

Hope that's helpful

Moderator Note: Please don't link to illegal streaming sites. Thank you.