Confusion about AoT Season 2

• I am confused about AoT season 2. They posted on their blog on April 12th that AoT season 2 simuldub will begin April 23rd. However, when I submitted a ticket Saturday about not even being able to access the subbed episodes of AoT from their site, the person responded back to me yesterday, April 23rd, "Sadly, we have not made any announcements about the dubbing of Season 2 episodes at this time" but then attached a link to the aforementioned blog post and telling me to follow it for info. Obviously, I am a little confused about this. Now, perhaps the person was confused or I am misreading the blog post, but it seems that AoT season 2 not appearing on the site is definitely a glitch. I have attempted to remove all filter options, but it still states that no episodes match with the filters I have set in place. It automatically selects English as the language and Uncut as the version; however, I have tried to deselect these filter options to no avail. Also, simulcast is not an option under version on the AoT page. Also, I just created this account, so I am not 100% sure whether or not changes to filter options are applied automatically or if I have to press something. I would also like to point out that all 25 episodes of season 1 appears on the page. Now, if these episodes are subbed or dubbed is beyond me.

Now, I am on a free trial, but I am not sure if that will affect why I cannot watch the simulcast version of AoT; however, the simulcast version of Tokyo Ghoul is available to me. I am just lost about the conflicting info I have been given and seen.

• Try clicking this link and tell me if it works for you:

https://www.funimation.com/shows/attack-on-titan/beast-titan/simulcast/?lang=english

• @SpacemanHardy I get a message saying "This video is for subscribers only." Does this mean only subscribers to FunimationNow can access the simulcast videos on this website? I thought that restriction was only for simuldubs.

• @GalaxyCrisis I linked to the SimulDub version of the episode.

• @SpacemanHardy Oh, I thought that was the simulcast version. By the way, the Season 2 videos don't show up in the search results, simulcast or simuldub; all the Season 1 videos show up fine.

Perhaps the Season 2 simulcast videos won't show up on the Funimation website until the season's over. (i.e. they can only be viewed on Crunchyroll for the time being.)

• No, the Japanese simulcast episodes should definitely be showing up on the site. It's weird that they're not. I know on the various apps the season 2 episodes are available in both Japanese and English.

I'll contact @FunimationHelp and see if they'll look into this.

• @SpacemanHardy The simulcast episodes are definitely on the site; I replaced "English" with "Japanese" in the link you posted earlier and I was taken to the right page. So the problem is with the search menu somehow.

• Have you actually switched from "Season 1" to Season 2"?

NVM, I see what you mean.

• @GalaxyCrisis said in Confusion about AoT Season 2:

@SpacemanHardy The simulcast episodes are definitely on the site; I replaced "English" with "Japanese" in the link you posted earlier and I was taken to the right page. So the problem is with the search menu somehow.

Try you PS4 if you have one...

• The problem is not being able to search for season 2 episodes on the site, not on the apps; besides I don't have any of the apps installed on any mobile devices or game consoles.