Funimation not accepting Visa?

• Is anyone else having a problem where funimation is declining your visa? Because I've been having this issue.

My card is most certainly active. I use it all the time. I used my first one and it got declined. I put in a support ticket and was told the problem was fixed. So I tried again and it declined it again. I then used another card and it got declined too. I'm starting to get very irritated. I can't see any other payment option such as PayPal.

• This sounds like a technical issue. Please submit a ticket to www.funimation.com/contact-us and the tech team will help you out as soon as they are able. You can also try contacting them on Twitter @FunimationHelp and you might get a faster response that way.

• I've been having billing problems since January when my credit card expired and I tried updating it with the new number.

I was told by support back in March(yes it took support that long to reply to my many tickets) that my account some how got duplicated. My guess is even though I had updated the card in my account the actually payment was being applied to the expired card.

Earlier this month I was told the issue was resolved (yes it took them a month to "fix" it problem) yet the issue wasn't fixed as I'm still being told my credit card is invalid. Oddly enough I signed up for another account with a different email address and it worked

I'm getting really frustrated with Funimation between billing problems, lack of support communication, and the Roku app that loves to freeze my Roku to the point of needed a hard reboot.

• Dude, you're not alone I've been attempting to renew my yearly subscription for a couple months as well. Every time I attempt to pay for it, it's giving me the, "incorrect card or no funds" error so now I'm stuck with watching them with stupid advertisements which I refuse to do anyways. I'm sick of ads!

• I'm having the same issues. And support emails have been no help, I might as well be sending them into another dimension. I have never had an issue until now. I don't have access to my full recently viewed, it doesn't keep track of which episode I watched last. If they don't get back to me soon, I'm going to a competitor. Please help out the community that pays and wants to pay for this service.