Confused? Shows not working or Simuldubs not dubbed...

• So, "Your name" and several other movies are listed as being on funimation and show when you go into them but if you click on it to play it gives you an error message. I've ran into several movies like this now. Is there a reason for this?
    I have also tried to watch Hero Acadamia s season 2 under Simuldubs only to discover it is not dubbed. Is it suppose to be dubbed and I'm just missing something?

• Your Name, as well as most feature-length films that Funimation has rights to, are not actually streaming on the site. They only have the home video/theatrical rights to them.

As far as My Hero Academia season 2, the first three episodes should indeed be dubbed. What app are you using to try and watch it?

• I have a TCL Roku TV. On My Hero Academia the option for English does not appear. ONLY season two of that show is giving me this issue.

Is there a reason the Movies still show up if they can't be viewed? It gets a little frustrating when you click on 5 different films and all of them say "error".

And thanks for the reply!

• @SpacemanHardy said in Confused? Shows not working or Simuldubs not dubbed...:

Your Name, as well as most feature-length films that Funimation has rights to, are not actually streaming on the site. They only have the home video/theatrical rights to them.

As far as My Hero Academia season 2, the first three episodes should indeed be dubbed. What app are you using to try and watch it?

I though Funimation has the Distribution Rights to the film? Not sure who would get the stream rights to "Your Name"...

• It definitely sounds like you're having a technical issue. Please submit a ticket to www.funimation.com/contact-us and the tech team will help you out as soon as they can. You can also try to reach them via Twitter @FunimationHelp and you might get a faster response that way.

As for the movies, I believe those are mainly just placeholders for video clips and trailers. They're there to let you know that Funimation has those films, but they can't stream them on the site due to licensing issues. Also, if you access those movies through the website, most of them will link you through to the store so you can buy the DVD.

Also, just to make sure, you are a paid customer, correct? The dub for MHA s2 is currently only available for premium accounts. Also, you are within the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand, right?

• I already submitted one 2 or 3 weeks ago. No one ever responded. That's why I decided to ask here. And yes, I have a full premium account and am in the US.

• Gotcha. I'll try contacting @FunimationHelp on your behalf and see if they can get everything worked out for you.

• @SpacemanHardy Thank you much!

• @dcj91x said in Confused? Shows not working or Simuldubs not dubbed...:

Roku...
    On My Hero Academia the option for English does not appear. ONLY season two of that show is giving me this issue.

Make sure you have selected the "Simulcast" option for the show.