Is Spaceman Hardy also Snowy Stampede in the Anime Network Forums?

• Spaceman Hardy, are you by any chance Snowy Stampede in the Anime Network Forums?

Do you have moderator status in all forums for every anime Licensor/anime Videogame licensor company?

So it doesn't matter which company forums I post, you'll find me, and lock my topics from this point forward for mentioning anything about singing? I hate being blacklisted and silenced. I feel disrespected, and people being mean to me. I am autistic, and I hate people being harsh to me. Why can't you be more warm and understanding? The fact is, I don't speak Japanese, and the anime Production committees from Japan can't produce English versions of any anime or singing, because very few Japanese speak English at all. That is why I have to rely on dubs, because I can't absorb that foreign language taste, and it sounds jiberish to me. Even songs are often no longer subtitled, and are raw Japanese so I don't know what they are singing about, or what's in the lyrics. They could contain puns or stuff that I will never understand. Things could have been different and better if the Japanese companies could also produce English Versions of Anime, and the Japanese Voice actors can speak and sing in English as well. It would then solve the problem of US companies having to go the extra steps to produce dubs. Shame less than 1/5 of the Japanese speak English.

• @Spaceshotx7 said in Is Spaceman Hardy also Snowy Stampede in the Anime Network Forums?:

Spaceman Hardy, are you by any chance Snowy Stampede in the Anime Network Forums?

Do you have moderator status in all forums for every anime Licensor/anime Videogame licensor company?

So it doesn't matter which company forums I post, you'll find me, and lock my topics from this point forward for mentioning anything about singing? I hate being blacklisted and silenced. I feel disrespected, and people being mean to me. I am autistic, and I hate people being harsh to me. Why can't you be more warm and understanding? The fact is, I don't speak Japanese, and the anime Production committees from Japan can't produce English versions of any anime or singing, because very few Japanese speak English at all. That is why I have to rely on dubs, because I can't absorb that foreign language taste, and it sounds jiberish to me. Even songs are often no longer subtitled, and are raw Japanese so I don't know what they are singing about, or what's in the lyrics. They could contain puns or stuff that I will never understand. Things could have been different and better if the Japanese companies could also produce English Versions of Anime, and the Japanese Voice actors can speak and sing in English as well. It would then solve the problem of US companies having to go the extra steps to produce dubs. Shame less than 1/5 of the Japanese speak English.

@SpacemanHardy is a Moderator in another Forums!? OH NO WHERE ALL DOOM!

0_1492722039449_nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-4.gif

• No I am not.

• @SpacemanHardy said in Is Spaceman Hardy also Snowy Stampede in the Anime Network Forums?:

No I am not.

Ok that good but now I curious to what this "Anime Network Forums"... Maybe I go check it out... ;)

• Not to be rude, but I feel like everyone who gets angry with Spaceman are the same people that make threads, repeatedly, on the same topic looking for answers that they already got previously.

In general, most forums like to maintain a clean, neat list of topics that encourage discussion, and posting on the same things multiple times is not something that is allowed as it clutters up the forums. Just because a moderator on another site locks your thread, it does not mean it's Spaceman, it's just how moderators normally act on a forum.

And again, not trying to be rude, but maybe if you have threads constantly getting locked on multiple sites, perhaps the problem is with you and not them. There's no reason to ask the same thing again and again and again. Especially when a moderator has told you, repeatedly, not to do so.

• What the heck did I just read?

• @classyspartan said in Is Spaceman Hardy also Snowy Stampede in the Anime Network Forums?:

What the heck did I just read?

Alot of thing...

• @Spaceshotx7

Paranoid much? Let's get this out of the way one last time THE PRODUCTION COMMITTEE for an ANIME HAS FINAL SAY ON WHETHER OR NOT SONGS CAN OR CAN NOT BE DUBBED FOR THEIR SHOW since they are the ones who took the Financial risk, they have every right to demand that songs can or can not be dubbed.

If you are having trouble comprehending what companies can make up a production committee, I suggest you do some research as it can include Publishers, Anime Studios, and most important to emphasize in your case MUSIC COMPANIES who may want to promote their label or idol group or Specific Singers, so Dubbing over a song would be a no-no

• @Series5Ranger said in Is Spaceman Hardy also Snowy Stampede in the Anime Network Forums?:

@Spaceshotx7

Paranoid much? Let's get this out of the way one last time THE PRODUCTION COMMITTEE for an ANIME HAS FINAL SAY ON WHETHER OR NOT SONGS CAN OR CAN NOT BE DUBBED FOR THEIR SHOW since they are the ones who took the Financial risk, they have every right to demand that songs can or can not be dubbed.

If you are having trouble comprehending what companies can make up a production committee, I suggest you do some research as it can include Publishers, Anime Studios, and most important to emphasize in your case MUSIC COMPANIES who may want to promote their label or idol group or Specific Singers, so Dubbing over a song would be a no-no

For dubbing a theme song? That is by the people who pick up the rights to dub the theme song...

• @gohan6425 said in Is Spaceman Hardy also Snowy Stampede in the Anime Network Forums?:

@Series5Ranger said in Is Spaceman Hardy also Snowy Stampede in the Anime Network Forums?:

@Spaceshotx7

For dubbing a theme song? That is by the people who pick up the rights to dub the theme song...

See who do they get said rights from? Right the Japanese Music Company who are 90% of the time on said Production committee , Even if they are not on the Committee it's still up to the Company to even allow it in the first place so the rule still applies.

• @Series5Ranger said in Is Spaceman Hardy also Snowy Stampede in the Anime Network Forums?:

@gohan6425 said in Is Spaceman Hardy also Snowy Stampede in the Anime Network Forums?:

@Series5Ranger said in Is Spaceman Hardy also Snowy Stampede in the Anime Network Forums?:

@Spaceshotx7

See who do they get said rights from? Right the Japanese Music Company who are 90% of the time on said Production committee , Even if they are not on the Committee it's still up to the Company to even allow it in the first place so the rule still applies.

Japanese Music Company give the rights to do the music that how there contacting to the anime work... Funimation did it with Bruce as well.. You commission the Music Company to make music for you in your anime... This is also what lead to Bruce to file a lawsuit against Funimation as he feel the contact was fraudulent and wanted all the music rights back... As for the Anime Company who own the music when you hand it off the license to a dubbing company that have ever right to used music and dub it into an English Dub the music or make there own theme song in English... However most anime company the days are LAZY and will not do that...

• @Series5Ranger And that is why Funimation can't dub theme songs, or in many cases any type of singing including songs in singing scenes just because most of the time, the music label companies are on the production committee.

• holy shit, you're actually paying attention? it finally sunk in?

• Can we all mutually agree that unless we actually have a contract from any of the dubbing/licensing companies we just flat out don't know anything?

• @darthrutsula40 said in Is Spaceman Hardy also Snowy Stampede in the Anime Network Forums?:

Can we all mutually agree that unless we actually have a contract from any of the dubbing/licensing companies we just flat out don't know anything?

Good point...