Please tell us what's going on with Outlaw Star

• Re: Where's Outlaw Star on Blu-Ray?

I remember reading somewhere that the English Blu-Rays were supposed to be made available by December of 2016, but all they've done so far is create a page for it on this website with a description of the show and nothing else. I myself am by no means the biggest fan of making schedules and deadlines by any stretch of the imagination, but when I say I'm going to do something by a specific point in time, I do everything in my power to keep my word and offer an explanation if I am not able to. So I hope it's understandable if I'm somewhat...frustrated that a company as large and successful as Funimation is unable to do the same.

I'll also admit that part of my anxiousness comes from both the recent announcement that there was going to be an anime export ban on various properties as well as the fact that several of the Outlaw Star DVDs I've owned for over a decade are no longer playable due to scratches and overuse. Outlaw Star is my favorite show of all time, and I want to express my love for it not just through fan works, but by actually paying for the ability to watch it in HD. Please, Funimation. Please be honest with us and explain why it's taking so long to make Outlaw Star available in both English audio and HD for those of us outside of Japan, be it Blu-Ray or official streaming on your site, YouTube, Crunchyroll, Netflix, Hulu, and/or Amazon. I truly hope that that isn't too much too ask for.

• @LinkSeasonMaster And me being a bonehead, I didn't realize that they recently made it available for preorder for June 13 of this year. That's what I get for not checking in for several weeks. sigh If you'll excuse me now, I'm going to go bonk my head against a tree.

• @LinkSeasonMaster Everyone makes mistakes.

• @LinkSeasonMaster Do you want me to go ahead and lock this topic up, or would you like to leave it open?