Funimation Downgraded Account Without Reason

• I made an earlier post about this problem, but I don't think I tagged it enough to be easily seen by someone that can help. On March 4th, I paid the $60 for a year long subscription to the premium streaming service, and on March 31st, my account was downgraded to free user status without any reason or refund. I immediately contacted customer support, and after the 3rd time contacting them, I got a response on April 4th that they were working on it. It is now April 16th, and my problem is still not resolved. I have contacted them multiple time since they first told me they were working on it. Has anyone else had an issue like this? I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I am getting tired of waiting for Funimation to fix my problem and am trying to find another place for them to receive my complaint.

• @ronock97 said in Funimation Downgraded Account Without Reason:

I made an earlier post about this problem, but I don't think I tagged it enough to be easily seen by someone that can help. On March 4th, I paid the $60 for a year long subscription to the premium streaming service, and on March 31st, my account was downgraded to free user status without any reason or refund. I immediately contacted customer support, and after the 3rd time contacting them, I got a response on April 4th that they were working on it. It is now April 16th, and my problem is still not resolved. I have contacted them multiple time since they first told me they were working on it. Has anyone else had an issue like this? I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I am getting tired of waiting for Funimation to fix my problem and am trying to find another place for them to receive my complaint.

@administrators @Sophie @spacemanhardy what was that??? Hmmm this issues could have been solve if Funimation had PHONE SERVICE...

@ronock97 Anyway Ron have you try there Twitter @FunimationHelp ? You may get someone there?

• @gohan6425 said in Funimation Downgraded Account Without Reason:

@administrators @administrators @spacemanhardy what was that??? Hmmm this issues could have been solve if Funimation had PHONE SERVICE...

STOP tagging me. You know good and well I have absolutely no control over this sort of thing whatsoever. >:|

• @SpacemanHardy said in Funimation Downgraded Account Without Reason:

@gohan6425 said in Funimation Downgraded Account Without Reason:

@administrators @administrators @spacemanhardy what was that??? Hmmm this issues could have been solve if Funimation had PHONE SERVICE...

STOP tagging me. You know good and well I have absolutely no control over this sort of thing whatsoever. >:|

Yeah but you don't agree with me though... This is a classic issue that could have been solve if there was phone service that all I saying...

• @gohan6425 said in Funimation Downgraded Account Without Reason:

Yeah but you don't agree with me though... This is a classic issue that could have been solve if there was phone service that all I saying...

Whether I agree with you or not has zero influence on what I can actually do in the situation.

So tagging me is completely and utterly pointless.

• Leave them something on the BBB website. They respond pretty well on there. They will ask questions and work on getting it solved.

• @astronus85 Thanks I will try that. They did get back to me after I messaged them through the website again, but only gave me a generic response about how they were working on my problem and wanted to make sure it doesn't happen again in the future. I messaged them again today to see how it is going, but I'm losing hope that they can fix it.