Which girl would YOU choose?

• Answer: A, B, C, D, E, F and H only

• @EyeOfPain:

Answer: A, B, C, D, E, F and H only

Since you didn't choose Kaede, I was thinking and I wonder if anyone would act any differently then Kaede if they were put in some of those circumstances? The only parts I think were extreme was when the young Kaede threw the box cutter down the stairs.

• Visual Novel Kaede is a lot better than anime Kaede

• @Chrisc:

Since you didn't choose Kaede, I was thinking and I wonder if anyone would act any differently then Kaede if they were put in some of those circumstances? The only parts I think were extreme was when the young Kaede threw the box cutter down the stairs.

It's been a while since I've watched the show, but I remember Kaede was crazy possessive throughout the entire series.

• Please choose one on the poll, I choose Mayumi

• I chose Asa. One of the reasons is because her green hair rocks and the other is her personality :). i love her that much that I made a character on Fallout New Vegas with her name and style too.

• hey If I could choose more than one I would also go Kareha and Ama

• Mayumi, because she seems like she would be interesting but also not too crazy.

• Ria, because of her two personalities. both are equally as good and give her a define character. plus she is super cute and a goddess.

• None of 'em.

They're all f***ing nuts. -_-

• @SpacemanHardy:

None of 'em.

They're all f***ing nuts. -_-

That's right, they are.

Except Asa. She's the most physically attractive, she has the best personality, and she is the one with the most common sense.

Her mother's pretty hot too.

• @Heavenspiercing:

Except Asa. She's the most physically attractive, she has the best personality, and she is the one with the most common sense.

Right. Common sense.

So much common sense that

! she refuses to use the magic inside her that is literally killing her "out of respect for her mother", even though her mother and everyone else around her WANTS her to use it to save her own life.

Yes, that's airtight logic right there.

But I do agree, if I had to choose one, it would be Asa. Mainly because despite the above stupidity on her part, every other character is either psycho or dumb as a brick.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Right. Common sense.

So much common sense that

! she refuses to use the magic inside her that is literally killing her "out of respect for her mother", even though her mother and everyone else around her WANTS her to use it to save her own life.

Yes, that's airtight logic right there.

But I do agree, if I had to choose one, it would be Asa. Mainly because despite the above stupidity on her part, every other character is either psycho or dumb as a brick.

It should be noted that, in Shuffle, even the character with the most common sense can still be prone to stupidity occasionally.

Cuz it's Shuffle.

• Visual Novel Kaede should be a choice. VN Kaede is a sweet, gentle, boring girl, nothing like her evil anime twin

• My Opinions are based off the Anime only. Never read the novels or played the game-

I have to go with Kaede. Yeap, she went psycho, then realized why Rin did what he did. Felt bad about it and determined to make his life better. SHe might have went overboard possessive, but she couldn't stand the thought of losing him.

Primula- No, she wanted Rin in a sisterly way I think and was happy to have it at that.
    Ama- No, seriously, no.
    Nadeshiko sensei- As much as I'm sure that ANY guy would want to have a teacher like that, as his SO/GF…no. Never saw a reason for her to be an option in the Anime.
    Kareha- Well, not much to say other than not a good fit.

The others, they all had reasons to be with Rin, but I still stick with the one that knows him best.

• Couldn't vote because the Option wasn't there however: The Realm of The Gods allows a harem. Sooo… Rin, Kaede, Asa and Sia. :) Sorry but I am a greedy pervert. However Asa I don't think would agree to that as she doesn't seem to be that sort of person. Kaede would choose no matter what, Sia brought it up, and I could only imagine that Rin is in the same boat, though it never mentioned if that was normal in the Realm of The Demons.

Anyways I enjoyed the anime! Just got finished watching Air so I am glad this had a good ending. Off to find more to watch! Thinking about Heaven's Lost Property.

• id pick Nerine she seems like the nicest non crazy girl, and why is Ama Shigure,Kareha,Nadeshiko Benibara, and Primula on the list? 2 are way older 1 you know nothing about and Primula is a young kid, and A.L?

• Primula is the same age as the other girls

• @Getchman:

Primula is the same age as the other girls

where does it say that? also if she came after 1 and 2 in the A.L experiments would she not be younger ?

• sorry, shes a year younger than Sia, Nerine and Kaede. I know it's stated in the Visual Novel, but i cant remember when they might have stated that in the anime. though, being a high school freshman at the end of the show is a big hint