Ok Toonami are being alittle Hypocritical with Tokyo Ghoul with the "Next Time" thing

• Ok Toonami are being alittle Hypocritical with Tokyo Ghoul with the "Next Time" thing. Ok so how come Tokyo Ghoul get a "Next Time Segment" but no other show on Toonami does!? Dragonball Super is there most watch show and has a Next Time on it that is not on the TV Version on Toonami and we half to wait for it to come on the Blu-Rays... -_- Dragonball Z "Next Time Segment was very over back in the day with Toonami. Yet that stated when people ask about this when Dragonball Super make it debut on Toonami. And it was stated "we don't do that anymore and all are show don't have the Next Time Segment" yet Tokyo Ghoul get it!? WTF???

• I have to say, you're very observant. I never notice credits or which shows have a "next time" segment haha. I just enjoy the show for what it is. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

• @emdier said in Ok Toonami are being alittle Hypocritical with Tokyo Ghoul with the "Next Time" thing:

I have to say, you're very observant. I never notice credits or which shows have a "next time" segment haha. I just enjoy the show for what it is. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

"Next Time Segment" Are things at the end of a show that show a few second of what going to happen in the next ep. You know like a Preview? And there mostly in ALL anime however the TV Network now in day cut them out... But Dragonball Z used to have it that air on Toonami back in the day...

Don't you remember "NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z"

• I know what it is, I just find I don't really care much about them.

I guess I don't notice cause I don't really watch previews, and normally when I watch a show (Unless it's one of the airing ones I follow) I binge watch it, so there's no reason to pay attention to that sort of thing.

• they aren't actually talking about the next episode. its just a brief, poorly animated humorous recap of the episode. it's part of the show and doesn't take up extra run time

• @Getchman said in Ok Toonami are being alittle Hypocritical with Tokyo Ghoul with the "Next Time" thing:

they aren't actually talking about the next episode. its just a brief, poorly animated humorous recap of the episode. it's part of the show and doesn't take up extra run time

That show thing from the next episode...