2017 Anime Couples Tournament - Finals

• Cast your vote! The voting will remain open until 12:00 pm Mountain Time Friday April 14.
    You must post your vote, as well as the current score after taking your vote into account. Please note clearly who you are voting for, either by making a comment or by highlighting your vote in the score tally. You may only vote once, and once you post you cannot change your vote. The first to 10 points or the highest score after voting closes wins.

Our Competitors!

Shirayuki and Zen - Snow White with the Red Hair

alt text

Okabe and Kurisu - Steins;Gate

alt text

Shirayuki x Zen - 0

Okabe x Kurisu - 0

• Personal opinion? I think you guys should keep the FINAL ROUND open until at least Friday. Gives everyone a chance to declare and pick the winner.

As for me?

Shirayuki x Zen - 1
    Okabe x Kurisu - 0

• Shirayuki x Zen - 2
    Okabe x Kurisu - 0

• Shirayuki x Zen - 3
    Okabe x Kurisu - 0

• We can certainly leave it open until Friday! We'll edit the main post.

Shirayuki x Zen - 4
    Okabe x Kurisu - 0

This is a couple that really speaks for itself. It's one of the few that I really buy as a working, healthy relationship. It's a relationship based off respect, love and both of them being independent people but enjoying being together the most. I would certainly argue that this couple is one of the best in anime.

alt text

alt text

• @classyspartan said in 2017 Anime Couples Tournament - Finals:

Personal opinion? I think you guys should keep the FINAL ROUND open until at least Friday. Gives everyone a chance to declare and pick the winner.

We will keep it open until Friday at noon.

As for my vote:

Shirayuki x Zen - 4
    Okabe x Kurisu - 0

• Current score:

Shirayuki x Zen - 5
    Okabe x Kurisu - 0

If you're going to keep the match open for one more day, I strongly suggest you increase the required points for victory. In fact, that's how it was in my tournament's final matches.

• Shirayuki x Zen - 5
    Okabe x Kurisu - 1

• Shirayuki x Zen - 6
    Okabe x Kurisu - 1

I didn't get my Brina battle, darn it. -_-

• Shirayuki x Zen - 6
    Okabe x Kurisu - 2

I'm OK with this.

• Shirayuki x Zen - 6
    Okabe x Kurisu -3